2015 Alternate Unis

They look at lot better in those snapchat photos. When I saw the Adidas pics I was like... Oh no. But after seeing them on snapchat they look pretty decent. I like the silver shoes. I think those will pop on TV. I question the silver names on the back though. Kinda think they might be hard to read on TV and we may have a situation similar to last year's metallic numbers.

• Fire 2

I just dont get them.

The design makes no sense.

What makes nike special, especially the ducks is they incorporate their mascot in the design.

I get some might find it stupid, but why not use the corn kernel design or corn stalk look as a design pattern?

I like the matte look, and like the black look, but wish they would have drastically changed the N on the helmet to make it more different.

Dont hate the black/charcoal grey jerseys, but would still prefer red.

All in all they are not awful or hideous but just sort of "meh". If you are going to do this, do it with a purpose... Have a native nebraskan design the jerseys. Someone who knows the past and tradition but also embraces the future.

• Fire 2

I agree with many who already commented on this thread. I like the black Uniforms for an alternate but am not too crazy about the cross lines on the numbers and stripes. I think they would be much more appealing without that. The helmets are pretty good, I liked all the alternate helmets to be honest. I don't really care for the crazy print on the jerseys but it's not as bad as it could have been. The N on the leg stripe is an original idea that was not executed as well as it could have been. As long as the players and potential recruits like them then I am happy with what they are.

This might be their best effort yet. They're not too bad. Not a fan of the numbers however, must be the stencil font coupled with the diagonal slashes- not good. I do like the helmet, texture/tread on the the body of the uni, pants are ok and the colors seem to be ok. Have to see how they look on the field. Would've preferred something involving gray but the black is ok.

I agree. I was really hoping for a gray uniform this year.