2015 Alternate Unis

Adidas should really try their hand at making our alternate for an away game next year. The last few have made us look far too similar to a Louisville or Rutgers with their absence of white. Seeing an away uniform with white as the primary color might give them less room to mess it up so badly.

I love the idea of a snazzy new all-white.

I have been begging for this concept for a year now.

Whoever does the helmet designs, take that red helmet with the white herbie outline and swap the colors around to make it a white helmet with a red herbie outline. But we only have that on one side, we put jersey number on the other side. Then pair it with a sleek white jersey and white pants. Boom!

Adidas should really try their hand at making our alternate for an away game next year. The last few have made us look far too similar to a Louisville or Rutgers with their absence of white. Seeing an away uniform with white as the primary color might give them less room to mess it up so badly.

Whoever does the helmet designs, take that red helmet with the white herbie outline and swap the colors around to make it a white helmet with a red herbie outline. But we only have that on one side, we put jersey number on the other side. Then pair it with a sleek white jersey and white pants. Boom!

So like Boise States helmet? I can't remember if they had the number on the other side but I'm pretty sure they did.

So like Boise States helmet? I can't remember if they had the number on the other side but I'm pretty sure they did.

Yeah basically that. I think when they first started doing the big bronco they had numbers on opposite side. The look is solid and would be beautiful with a white husker helmet.

Adidas should really try their hand at making our alternate for an away game next year.

At first, I thought this was a great idea. After thinking about it a little more, I'm not so sure. I don't know what they could do with a primarily white design. I don't want them to mess with the basics of the helmet, mainly just the N. Other than than, I wonder what they would do. Maybe an all-white uniform with very little red outlining.

Some of only all-white Adidas I can think of off the top of my head:

349326.jpg

mississippi-state-bulldogs-snow-bowl-adi

Kind of has a "white Power ranger" look to it.

Adidas should really try their hand at making our alternate for an away game next year.

At first, I thought this was a great idea. After thinking about it a little more, I'm not so sure. I don't know what they could do with a primarily white design. I don't want them to mess with the basics of the helmet, mainly just the N. Other than than, I wonder what they would do. Maybe an all-white uniform with very little red outlining.

Some of only all-white Adidas I can think of off the top of my head:

349326.jpg

mississippi-state-bulldogs-snow-bowl-adi

Kind of has a "white Power ranger" look to it.

white Power Ranger or White Power ranger?

• Fire 1