Who will be the next DL Coach??????

Stumpy1

I saw somewhere on here that McClure would make sense because he knows what to expect living in Lincoln as he has in the past, which got me thinking, I think Chris Kiffin makes the most sense. He is one hell of a recruiter(Primary on both (Tunsil and Treadwell), his group has performed better than UCLA's and he too knows what it is like to live in Lincoln.. His wife Angela was on Yori's staff from 2002-2010 as well as being a Creighton alum. I don't know if I am reaching or what, but as long as he isn't involved in these sanctions I am all for Chris.

I saw somewhere on here that McClure would make sense because he knows what to expect living in Lincoln as he has in the past, which got me thinking, I think Chris Kiffin makes the most sense. He is one hell of a recruiter(Primary on both (Tunsil and Treadwell), his group has performed better than UCLA's and he too knows what it is like to live in Lincoln.. His wife Angela was on Yori's staff from 2002-2010 as well as being a Creighton alum. I don't know if I am reaching or what, but as long as he isn't involved in these sanctions I am all for Chris.

I think the potential sanctions down at Ole Miss might make HCMR leary.

I agree with this. Too much of a risk especially if the some of the investigations zero in on Kiffin. I don't know what the implications could be for him for this season. The bad publicity from it would also be stressful. I can't imagine how many threads alone would be created on this board if that happened. I really don't won't more drama.

I agree with this. Too much of a risk especially if the some of the investigations zero in on Kiffin. I don't know what the implications could be for him for this season. The bad publicity from it would also be stressful. I can't imagine how many threads alone would be created on this board if that happened. I really don't won't more drama.

To be fair I did say if he is not involved in the sanctions

To be fair I did say if he is not involved in the sanctions
Understood, but the problem is that HCMR doesn't have the luxury to wait on the Ole Miss situation to play out. He has to make a decision on a tighter timeline with Spring Ball in 2-3 weeks.