Who will be the next DL Coach??????

Stumpy1

LJS Steve Sipple offers his best guess and candidates.

Angus McClure, former NU grad assistant

Chris Kiffin, son of Monte

Ex - Husker defensive lineman John Parrella

Ex-Husker defensive tackle Steve Warren

Nebraska graduate assistant Tavita Thompson

Angus McClure and Chris Kiffin come with the added benefit of being recruiting coordinators for UCLA and Ole Miss, respectively. Should help with any recruits we're going head-to-head with those schools for.

For the life of me, I can't remember who serves in that capacity now for Nebraska.... Can someone help me out?

Wow just hearing the news about Hughes. Is it highly likely or not likely - that the possible replacement is already in place to be filled? Or will this be a search that starts now and will take some time? What would seem more reasonable?

Yeah, I was thinking along the same lines. I'd be surprised if the position is not already filled. And they're just wait for a respectable period of time to pass before announcing it. Then again, who knows? :dunno:

I think they're legally obligated to post the position first. Even if they have hired someone.

LJS Steve Sipple offers his best guess and candidates. Angus McClure, former NU grad assistant Chris Kiffin, son of Monte Ex - Husker defensive lineman John Parrella Ex-Husker defensive tackle Steve Warren Nebraska graduate assistant Tavita Thompson

Angus McClure and Chris Kiffin come with the added benefit of being recruiting coordinators for UCLA and Ole Miss, respectively. Should help with any recruits we're going head-to-head with those schools for.
Angus seems like a good name for a Nebraska line coach, lol

For the life of me, I can't remember who serves in that capacity now for Nebraska.... Can someone help me out?

I may be wrong but I believe since Bruce Read does not recruit it allows Andy Vaughn to be our recruiting coordinator as well as be able to personally meet with and recruit players when they are on campus.

I may be wrong but I believe since Bruce Read does not recruit it allows Andy Vaughn to be our recruiting coordinator as well as be able to personally meet with and recruit players when they are on campus.
Read recruits. He went out on the road numerous times.