WR Coach Keith Williams Arrested on Suspicion of DUI

ADS

So let's assume KW is gone...who can step in immediately to first help our team out this season, and second to keep the WR momentum going?

Is there a decent option out there?

Figure you just have to have a GA do it with Riley's guidance. Trying to keep the message the same to the WR's. Drills all the same. I can't imagine NU bringing in someone completely different that would change some of the message to these guys.

So I think there are some legal folks on here - why would he still be in police custody?

In the case of a felony, you're (almost) always there until your arraignment. They need to set bond, and that's not done until arraignment. Therefore, you're in the slammer until then, because you can't bond out.

So I think there are some legal folks on here - why would he still be in police custody?

In the case of a felony, you're (almost) always there until your arraignment. They need to set bond, and that's not done until arraignment. Therefore, you're in the slammer until then, because you can't bond out.

Thank you - this entire situation is so stupid and sad.

The thing that's worse is that this is just the 3rd time he's been caught.

My buddy ran into him at his bachelor party at the railyard last year and he wasn't impressed with the way KW was acting. Just holier than thou kind of treatment towards others and extremely obnoxious. I didn't see it but it's what he said, and now that I've heard this about last night....I really believe it now when I was leaning towards skeptical before.

Kicking a man while he's down shows a lot about someones character
  • Fire 2

My buddy ran into him at his bachelor party at the railyard last year and he wasn't impressed with the way KW was acting. Just holier than thou kind of treatment towards others and extremely obnoxious. I didn't see it but it's what he said, and now that I've heard this about last night....I really believe it now when I was leaning towards skeptical before.

He's a grown-ass man who made his own bed. He can lay in it.

• Fire 4

Shut up dude. As a person who has lost friends AND family to people who have driven drunk. I don't give a rip about someone who chooses to drive drunk. I have no sympathy for a guy sitting in the slammer for driving intoxicated and getting into a wreck.

Call me out all you want.

• Fire 8

I'm surprised that everyone is quick to say he should lose his job. In the real world this might happen if driving was a requirement of the job, but in not many other circumstances that I'm aware of. Poor judgement - yes. Needs help - yes. Gets fired - seems a pretty dramatic move to me.

In the real world Wal-Mart won't hire you if you have even ONE DUI. Just one. That's real world.

I new a guy that worked at Wal-Mart that got convicted of domestic violence for "yelling and excessively ringing the doorbell". Wal-Mart fired him. That's real world consequences.

• Fire 2

I'm surprised that everyone is quick to say he should lose his job. In the real world this might happen if driving was a requirement of the job, but in not many other circumstances that I'm aware of. Poor judgement - yes. Needs help - yes. Gets fired - seems a pretty dramatic move to me.

NO, NO,NO

3rd offense and 2nd in Lincoln. No recruit or win is worth keeping this liability on staff. He's a lost cause that is begging to kill someone.

• Fire 1

NO, NO,NO

3rd offense and 2nd in Lincoln. No recruit or win is worth keeping this liability on staff. He's a lost cause that is begging to kill someone.

Double post

NO, NO,NO

Wow

NO, NO,NO

Where did you see/hear that it's his second in Lincoln? Doesn't match up with what I've read.

NO, NO,NO

Is there any reason legally it matters if it's only his second in Lincoln/Nebraska? Just wondering why that's worth mentioning.

And I know someone with three DUIs whose job was very reliant on driving; he didn't get fired. But that's apples to oranges because KW's job is what it is.