Coaches Poll

Oregon is horrible. The QB has lousy touch and is inaccurate, the d is full of holes. Not sure how they fell apart so fast but we didn't do anything special by beating them.

Nobody looks like world beaters though so let's keep our heads up and everybody stay focused on their assignments... You never know.

Wyoming is 4-2 and will probably make a bowl game

Indiana should make a bowl. Wisconsin will, Ohio State will, Iowa will, Oregon probably won't Minnesota should and Maryland might make a bowl.

That would mean 7 of the teams we play will probably make a bowl, but I will say the realistic scenario is half the teams we play will make a bowl. Indiana or Maryland or maybe both would be 6-6, Minnesota 7-5, Iowa, 7-5, Wiscy 8-4 or 9-3, Ohio state 12-1 and Wyoming 7-5.

Lets say we lose to Wiscy and OSU we would be 10-2 and would probably be ranked around 16. Lets say Wiscy goes to Indy and we sit at home and wait for the bowl game. I would predict Outback bowl vs .Tennessee or Florida. Lets say we win that game and are ranked around 12th like we are now.

Best case we go 11-1, lose to OSU and head to Indy to face Michigan/Ohio State, if we lose that we go to a major bowl game and I would predict we play a really good SEC or ACC team, if we win we make the playoff as a four seed and play Alabama.

We play Alabama we would lose by 15 or more points, and if we make a major bowl I would say we lose a close on and at the end of the year we would be ranked around 10-12.

Indiana should make a bowl. Wisconsin will, Ohio State will, Iowa will, Oregon probably won't Minnesota should and Maryland might make a bowl.

That would mean 7 of the teams we play will probably make a bowl, but I will say the realistic scenario is half the teams we play will make a bowl. Indiana or Maryland or maybe both would be 6-6, Minnesota 7-5, Iowa, 7-5, Wiscy 8-4 or 9-3, Ohio state 12-1 and Wyoming 7-5.

Lets say we lose to Wiscy and OSU we would be 10-2 and would probably be ranked around 16. Lets say Wiscy goes to Indy and we sit at home and wait for the bowl game. I would predict Outback bowl vs .Tennessee or Florida. Lets say we win that game and are ranked around 12th like we are now.

Best case we go 11-1, lose to OSU and head to Indy to face Michigan/Ohio State, if we lose that we go to a major bowl game and I would predict we play a really good SEC or ACC team, if we win we make the playoff as a four seed and play Alabama.

We play Alabama we would lose by 15 or more points, and if we make a major bowl I would say we lose a close on and at the end of the year we would be ranked around 10-12.

45735736.jpg

Wonder what happens with Houston and Tennessee...

UT is SEC. They maybe drop 1 spot. Houston falls out of the top 10, but not too far IMO 11 or 12. Wouldn't surprise me if we drop a spot or two.
What !! Houston lost to unranked navy team. They will fall 10 spots min. Losing is automatic 4-5 spot drop in the polls these days. What neb needed was tenn to beat A&M then lose to Bama next week. Heck Michigan st dropped 9 spots after losing to wisky in a battle of two similar ranked teams.

Neb will move up two spots min. Most likely we will end up at 9. No way does fl st move up 14 spots with 2 bad losses. No other team won impressively thats ranked immediately behind us and 4 teams behind us lost.

What I'm trying to figure out why you think we will drop 2 spots ?

45735736.jpg

Ok, I gave my analysis on the remainder of the season and gave a bunch of different scenarios on how Nebraska and the teams we play will end up. This adds nothing to the discussion about how we will end up in the coaches poll. I don't understand the meme, but if you disagree explain instead of throwing out memes. <_<

45735736.jpg

Ok, I gave my analysis on the remainder of the season and gave a bunch of different scenarios on how Nebraska and the teams we play will end up. This adds nothing to the discussion about how we will end up in the coaches poll. I don't understand the meme, but if you disagree explain instead of throwing out memes. <_<

I think I quoted the wrong post, but have consumer too much alcohol to sort it out at this point. Let's consider this a drive by memeing and move on, ok?

45735736.jpg

I think I quoted the wrong post, but have consumer too much alcohol to sort it out at this point. Let's consider this a drive by memeing and move on, ok?

Lol, I didn't mean to sound to offensive in my post. It was a funny meme I just didn't mention that cause I was confused why it was directed at me. Cheers to a great finish to a great start to the season. :thumbs

• Fire 1

Wonder what happens with Houston and Tennessee...

UT is SEC. They maybe drop 1 spot. Houston falls out of the top 10, but not too far IMO 11 or 12. Wouldn't surprise me if we drop a spot or two.
What !! Houston lost to unranked navy team. They will fall 10 spots min. Losing is automatic 4-5 spot drop in the polls these days. What neb needed was tenn to beat A&M then lose to Bama next week. Heck Michigan st dropped 9 spots after losing to wisky in a battle of two similar ranked teams.

Neb will move up two spots min. Most likely we will end up at 9. No way does fl st move up 14 spots with 2 bad losses. No other team won impressively thats ranked immediately behind us and 4 teams behind us lost.

What I'm trying to figure out why you think we will drop 2 spots ?

Miami also lost to FSU so that should move us to #9.

I cant wait for all the consternation about us being a top 10 team this week.

Lets see if we can keep it for longer than a week this time. Everytime the last 10 years we get higher than the 15 mark we have gone and been dismantled on tv the next week. Have we turned a corner, guess we will find out.

This isn't actually accurate. We were in the top 15 for 11 straight weeks in 2010, and 9 straight weeks in 2011.

• Fire 1

I cant wait for all the consternation about us being a top 10 team this week.

Lets see if we can keep it for longer than a week this time. Everytime the last 10 years we get higher than the 15 mark we have gone and been dismantled on tv the next week. Have we turned a corner, guess we will find out.

Does last week not count?