***Official Iowa Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

We played a joke of a schedule. Been saying it for a month

You've said a lot of stuff, most of it forgetabld.

I personally don't remember anything he said, but he's right about the schedule. The Huskers spent the season barely beating bad teams and losing to the only two really good teams they played. If Oregon was Oregon of the past 15 years, they would have beaten the Huskers. The Huskers just squeezed by some teams they should have blown out (or they made very close games look like blowouts in the 4th quarter) sometimes against some very regular opposition.

• Fire 1

This team just sadly played an entire half with a "ho-hum" attitude.

You cannot win championship level football with that kind of attitude.

You need a confident, border-line nasty, fire-in-your-belly, PHYSICAL attitude in a 3 phases of the game.

Nebraska's got a long way to go folks.

then when the camera pans to the sideline. Everybody has "is the game over yet" look. Reilly looks like he wants to do something but can't/won't.

You guys that think we should give up on TA and put in Fyfe have a small football IQ. We will win or lose with TA. It's our D that has us in the hole. Go drink a beer and layoff the commentating.

Give Darlington a try. TA is near worthless unless he is a threat to run. See our score in the first half. Now if I had an answer for the D ...

You guys that think we should give up on TA and put in Fyfe have a small football IQ. We will win or lose with TA. It's our D that has us in the hole. Go drink a beer and layoff the commentating.

I agree. The D is the problem. 3 big plays. But Armstrong playing better could get us 14 points and the would be in striking distance. I thought we'd loose due to no QB, but it would be closer with decent Defense. The D is sucking at tackling and are over pursuing.

Dedrick has fell off. He cannot blitz to save his life and just isn't getting it done anymore. I like Newby a lot more. Bando over pursued (no surprise).

This offense looks HORRIBLE. O-line isn't good and Tommy won't be able to drop back and pick Iowa apart since they just sit back and wait for him to make a mistake.

Okay....want to see me start a sh*t storm. Watch what happens after this comment.

We fired a coach that beat Iowa.

Granted most his recruiting classes were big12 formatted, but that coach is also the coach that built this team to be a spread speed team rather then the prototype Big Ten team that can take the punches from Iowa and Wisconsin.

The way he built this team is part of the reason we cant beat Wisconsin or Iowa.

Spread teams don't do well in the Big Ten?

Huh, somebody better tell Ohio State.

And Iowa's worst loss this season was to a "spread" team.