** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, Excel said:

Ladies and gentlemen, we present to you a Nebraska native, a former Husker under Tom Osborne, a man who has proven he can win a conference championship and even has an undefeated season in his record....put your hands together for your next Nebraska Head Football coach, signed on a $7 million 10 year contract...CRAAAAAAAAAAAIG BOHL!

Would that finally be the final straw to have the panhandle leave the state to be the panhandle of Wyoming, as they threaten to do at times?  (or is that no longer a thing?)

2 minutes ago, GamingGlen said:

Would that finally be the final straw to have the panhandle leave the state to be the panhandle of Wyoming, as they threaten to do at times?  (or is that no longer a thing?)

hah, that is a thing... heard a 'ranch hand' talk about it at Chadron State Park.

"One thing I did like that I heard was that Moos is more concerned with getting the right coach than beating the early signing period."

"If it is Frost, and he's named after the AAC game, no problem.  Now if there is something that says we won't announce until after the bowl, it might not hurt us a much as our class is already imploding."

And people wonder why I think that we might have to wait until AFTER Scott's bowl game before he is announced. IF that is a condition for us getting Scott to come home then I say, 'The best things in life come to those who wait.'

16 minutes ago, 614Husker said:

man I'm sorry you had a bad dump.  You deserve better than dumps that remind you of the current state of Nebraska Football.  

Nothing beats those '95-'96 dumps, where you just dominate every aspect of the dump experience while also making the commode humble by giving it no choice but to swallow your domination.

Kinda reminds me of the purpose of Florida's head coaching position. 

I hate you

20 minutes ago, FearAmeer said:

Funny story. I was in a public restroom stall when I was taking a dump. The dump reminded me of this football season so I got out my phone to see if Mike Riley was fired. Found out he just got fired and was basically smiling with joy at my phone. Ended up not locking the stall on accident and some dude with his kid opened it up as I was smiling and staring at my phone.... Very very awkward day today...

Oh my gosh! Too funny! I was crying I was laughing so hard!!!:lol:

12 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Our recruiting class is so pitiful that waiting an extra week isn’t going to matter much in the big picture. More important to get the right hire. Florida appears to be semi-panic mode.  We might be too but at least we’re not looking it. 

Remember when one time this class was as high as #10 IIRC........now down to like 7 dudes....havent checked yet to see if anyone else decommitted yet....

1 minute ago, MacNCheeze said:

He said he was going to be with his wife and baby this weekend.  Maybe that is his way of saying he has to convince his wife that there moving to nebraska, during the winter. Not that i dont love nebraska or winter but someone from arizona ehaaaaaaaaaaaa might need some convinceing.

I'd tell my wife, I can give you 5 million reasons why it won't be that bad....

1 minute ago, MacNCheeze said:

He said he was going to be with his wife and baby this weekend.  Maybe that is his way of saying he has to convince his wife that there moving to nebraska, during the winter. Not that i dont love nebraska or winter but someone from arizona ehaaaaaaaaaaaa might need some convinceing.

He can buy her a nice second home in Scottsdale for the Winter months. 

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

"One thing I did like that I heard was that Moos is more concerned with getting the right coach than beating the early signing period."

"If it is Frost, and he's named after the AAC game, no problem.  Now if there is something that says we won't announce until after the bowl, it might not hurt us a much as our class is already imploding."

And people wonder why I think that we might have to wait until AFTER Scott's bowl game before he is announced. IF that is a condition for us getting Scott to come home then I say, 'The best things in life come to those who wait.'

Because everyone knows this won’t happen. No program is waiting until January with literally ONE active coach on the roster. There is a difference between a bad recruiting close and literally quitting on recruiting altogether. This scenario is every bit as likely as Bill Belichek coming on as Frosts defensive coordinator. 

• Plus1 2