** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, Herb said:

Please give five good reasons Frost would want to come back to Nebraska.

$1M, $2M, $3M, $4M, $5M.    Oh, he's from here, he played here, won a national championship here, world class facilities, huge fan support, and has stated it is his dream job.  

Now, give five reasons you've decided to troll on this board?

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I would hate to be a Florida fan right now. They had ages to convince Kelly and couldn't, and then to find out UCLA isn't even paying him 5 million... That would suck.

Yeah that one is such a no brainer for Kelly tho. It’s well known he isn’t fond of dealing with boosters and the whole glad handing aspect of things. He Gets to be at a big name program but one where basketball is still king and he can kind of do his thing. Money alone was never going to woo him.

I just really hope Florida gets rejected publicly twice. They do deserve it.  

• Plus1 1

Just now, olddominionhusker said:

Yeah that one is such a no brainer for Kelly tho. It’s well known he isn’t fond of dealing with boosters and the whole glad handing aspect of things. He Gets to be at a big name program but one where basketball is still king and he can kind of do his thing. Money alone was never going to woo him.

I just really hope Florida gets rejected publicly twice. They do deserve it.  

The expectations at UCLA are far lower, the fan base doesn't care that much (doesn't sell out many games). They haven't won anything important. It seems like a great fit. I never really even thought of him as an option at Nebraska because I didn't think he'd like it and if he came here I didn't think he'd stay long.

• Plus1 1

Just now, Moiraine said:

The expectations at UCLA are far lower, the fan base doesn't care that much (doesn't sell out many games). They haven't won anything important. It seems like a great fit. I never really even thought of him as an option at Nebraska because I didn't think he'd like it and if he came here I didn't think he'd stay long.

Plus if he went to SEC or BIG10 he would have to play good defenses. Now he can go to pac12 and pad stats 

1 hour ago, Army_Allen said:

So a coworker at a work Christmas dinner said that a future recruit  and commit for next year was told by Riley that he wouldn't be their coach next year but said that Frost was and that he was going to be in good hands. This was before he was let go as the dinner took place yesterday. No clue about the credibility but he says that the recruits family and his are really close and talk about his process a lot.

Based on Jashua Moore's tweets today seems like it could be him. If so that's awesome!