** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

3 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

any rumors floating out there after Florida supposedly were going to meet with Frost's representatives this weekend? Did it even happen? I would imagine if there was any good news out of that for the Gators there would at least be something leaked.

Frost sort of addressed those directly stating he was his own representation and we would be with his son and wife. 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, WV Husker said:

A radio host who’s friends with a UCF football staffer has privately said all indications point to Frost coming to Lincoln. He said this staffer said frost has 0 interest in Tennessee and vague interest in UF. I’m 90% confident based on this info and Lars Anderson. 

tumblr_ngebhuAt8d1qjgyvoo1_500.gif

I know people are saying UF wants Chip Kelly but wasn't it just announced he's going to UCLA? Does anyone think this will make it harder to get Frost? I think Mike Leach would be an okay hire, but o believe Frost is far more of an exciting hire and with the season UCF has had, would probably boost recruiting.

Am I wrong? Y'all are more in the trenches with this sorta stuff so I'm just asking.

Edited by ebohnart

Scott Frost will shock everyone when he is at UFC next year.  No not UCF, U...F....C!  I can hear it now....

"FIGHTING out of the strawberry blonde corner, he is a former Quarterback for the one true 1997 National Champions who had 12 wins with no lossed last season.  He is the reigning, defending Fiesta Bowl champion.  SCOTT "THE SNOWMAN" FROOOOOOSSSST!

Edited by Redux
  • Plus1 5

1 minute ago, ebohnart said:

I know people are saying UF wants Chip Kelly but wasn't it just announced he's going to Florida? Does anyone think this will make it harder to get Frost? I think Mike Leach would be an okay hire, but o believe Frost is far more of an exciting hire and with the season UCF has had, would probably boost recruiting.

Am I wrong? Y'all are more in the trenches with this sorta stuff so I'm just asking.

Whut?  Chip to UCLA was made official earlier today.

And Leach is an octagon shaped hire for a round opening IMO, I don't think we truly court him.  Kevin Sumlin maybe after Moos' comments today, but not Leach.

Edited by Redux
  • Plus1 1

I know people are saying UF wants Chip Kelly but wasn't it just announced he's going to UCLA? Does anyone think this will make it harder to get Frost? I think Mike Leach would be an okay hire, but o believe Frost is far more of an exciting hire and with the season UCF has had, would probably boost recruiting.

I know the thread is long, but this is part of what's been discussed the last few pages.

I know people are saying UF wants Chip Kelly but wasn't it just announced he's going to Florida? Does anyone think this will make it harder to get Frost? I think Mike Leach would be an okay hire, but o believe Frost is far more of an exciting hire and with the season UCF has had, would probably boost recruiting.

Please no to Leach. His high flying air raid O would not go well here. His schtick is funny for a few minutes. not for a whole season.  I think it might be a miss match of culture as well.....

• Plus1 3