** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, Huskers93-97 said:

There is def something odd about that situation. I don't buy they fired him cause he exaggerated threats to his family. Any prospective coach will want a good explanation and I don't think they have one 

Florida is dealing with an Eichorst esque scenario. Moos is very honest and a man of his word. I don;t think it would be wise to chase the $ if it meant working for a shady AD like Florida has. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, timmytbro said:

You are by far my favorite poster. People love to be pessimistic about Scott having any desire to come here. I believe if Scott is half the Husker fan as I am, he is willing to do whatever he can to fix the Big Red. Do you think Moos waits until after UCF's CCG to make the announcement? 

Dude he has to. It would be incredibly poor form to do otherwise. I think part of the reason we will end up getting Scott is how deftly Moos has managed the situation so as not to put anyone in an uncomfortable situation. As opposed to Florida who is handling things with all the grace of a drunk uncle at a family reunion 

• Plus1 5

Just now, olddominionhusker said:

Dude he has to. It would be incredibly poor form to do otherwise. I think part of the reason we will end up getting Scott is how deftly Moos has managed the situation so as not to put anyone in an uncomfortable situation. As opposed to Florida who is handling things with all the grace of a drunk uncle at a family reunion 

I agree, in fact I have been very impressed with how this whole ordeal has been handled. Mike was a respectful man and Moos showed Mike the utmost respect today and this whole season. I believe Mike Leach said something about Moos being the best and most honest AD he has ever worked for. I believe this will be a very compelling factor in this Frost hire.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, WV Husker said:

A radio host who’s friends with a UCF football staffer has privately said all indications point to Frost coming to Lincoln. He said this staffer said frost has 0 interest in Tennessee and vague interest in UF. I’m 90% confident based on this info and Lars Anderson. 

Hedley is 200% sure so GTFO, ok?!

jk

• Plus1 3
34 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

The original offer we made to Frost was 7 year $30 mil on 11/3-11/4 in Dallas. I know this as 100% fact.

The next part has a bit to do with Moos dodging a question as well as something I have continued to state that now adds up and makes total sense. 

Moos did not comment on being in Philadelphia the weekend of Penn St game. I had made mention that Frost verbally accepted as of last Friday multiple times in this thread. Aka Scott was in Philly. I did not pay attention to the idea of Moos being in Philly but now it would completely add up. The meeting in Philly part is not something I know as fact but more about adding things up. 

I am not here trying to spread rumors etc just posting things that I believe to be factual and worthwhile. Not here to get into pissing matches etc regarding who is right or who is wrong. 

ignore the clowns, there is always one or two that just has to argue about something.. never fails

3 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

any rumors floating out there after Florida supposedly were going to meet with Frost's representatives this weekend? Did it even happen? I would imagine if there was any good news out of that for the Gators there would at least be something leaked.

Considering Florida had a game today, I don’t think any meeting would happen until tomorrow.