** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

14 minutes ago, TheSker said:

Absolutely agreed.

In addition to the Anderson tweets, I'd offer this food for thought......if Frost wasn't going to accept, I think he would have already said so.  I don't think Frost would keep Nebraska holding on if he knew he wasn't coming.  And, even more importantly, I don't think he'd do that to Osborne.  Frost would have made it known he's not coming.

Do what to Osborne?  I guarantee you that Osborne wants Scott to do what feels right to him and if that’s not coming to Lincoln then that’s the way it is. 

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

You nailed it

I get where you were going, because I was sensing the same shift. And on this topic, it's a zero-sum game between Huskers, Gator, and UCF fans. 

So if I'm feeling better about Frost, that means a bunch of Huskers fans are feeling worse. 

I like Fuentes. 

Just now, ATS Knight said:

I get where you were going, because I was sensing the same shift. And on this topic, it's a zero-sum game between Huskers, Gator, and UCF fans. 

So if I'm feeling better about Frost, that means a bunch of Huskers fans are feeling worse. 

I like Fuentes. 

I still think Frost is on way to Lincoln- like 225%. Friends? 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Do what to Osborne?  I guarantee you that Osborne wants Scott to do what feels right to him and if that’s not coming to Lincoln then that’s the way it is. 

You are correct.

But Frost would not drag that out or waffle out of respect for Osborne.

So I'll spell it out more clearly......if Frost definitely was NOT coming, we'd already know.

• Plus1 1

Just now, TheSker said:

You are correct.

But Frost would not drag that out or waffle out of respect for Osborne.

So I'll spell it out more clearly......if Frost definitely was NOT coming, we'd already know.

In Frost’s whole wide world of possibilities, I’m sure we are still in strong consideration.   

9 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Do boosters know everything?  

You are right, he probably just made all of it up. I have literally messaged people two of the names that footballscoop dropped today, days ago. 

I am just trying to pass along what I view as credible information from someone who knows a lot more than we do. My apologies. You take the reins from here. 

• Plus1 7
1 minute ago, krc1995 said:

I still think Frost is on way to Lincoln- like 225%. Friends? 

I've not wavered, I think 60% Lincoln, 35% UCF, 5% somewhere else. 

How could I not be friends with Husker fans? They're nice and they don't troll. It's like being in an AOL chatroom before they got creepy. 

• Plus1 2

The only realistic candidate I would prefer even over Frost is Chris Petersen. Moos seemed to indicate he had already talked to him and he was happy at Washington. I’ve read elsewhere that may not really be the case, as he has had some run ins with the administration. But I think he’s a phenomenal coach, one if the few I would prefer to Frost.

• Plus1 2