** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

24 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Not trying to be a jerk, but you have been saying the same thing for the past 2 weeks, and you keep getting it wrong.  Many people have told you it won't go that long.

Yikes! Sorry. I guess I just keep getting fuel added to the argument. If we want Scott to sign on the dotted line and that is his condition then I guess we would acquiesce-No?

9 minutes ago, jaws said:

That doesn't sound like him.

Why put that on here unless you have proof? I get that you guys are dead set on Frost but please don't kill the next guy before he starts if it isn't Frost. Campbell is a good guy and a good coach

Edited by ladyhawke
Delete
1 minute ago, Red Five said:

Fuente took a Memphis team that had 2, 1, 2 wins in the 3 years before him to 10 wins and a conference title in year 3.  

He also has won 10 and 9 games at VT, something Beamer didn’t do his last 4 years there.

Solich and Bo won 9 & 10 games. I thought we started this exercise by firing Solich because 9 and 10 wins wasn't good enough? If we don't get Frost I will be disappointed. I would be OK with  Brent Venables.

Just now, ladyhawke said:

Yikes! Sorry. I guess I just keep getting fuel added to the argument. If we want Scott to sign on the dotted line and that is his condition then I guess we would acquiesce-No?

Yes, NU can let Frost coach in the bowl game, but NU won't wait until after the bowl game to announce Frost as the head coach.  In the first situation, Frost can come to Lincoln and start prepping for the next season and building his program, in the latter situation, nothing gets done in December.  There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between the 2 situations.

Just now, MichiganDad3 said:

Solich and Bo won 9 & 10 games. I thought we started this exercise by firing Solich because 9 and 10 wins wasn't good enough? If we don't get Frost I will be disappointed. I would be OK with  Brent Venables.

Moos himself said today that it's going to be a coach with major college head coaching experience.    

22 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

We know we want Frost. You appear to be shifting some on Frost’s commitment to us. 

He can speak himself, but NO he didn't. Frost can't sign until his championship is over unless he wants to be a liar about no deal in place. It isn't a contract until it is offered and signed. There have been no indications that he wants anything more than his #1 Dream Job.

5 minutes ago, Crazyhole said:

Moos himself said today that it's going to be a coach with major college head coaching experience.    

When I heard that I muttered "uh oh".  He even clarified it saying "Power 5".   Double the "uh oh".  I'm hoping it's a smoke screen.

1 minute ago, GamingGlen said:

When I heard that I muttered "uh oh".  He even clarified it saying "Power 5".   Double the "uh oh".  I'm hoping it's a smoke screen.

You guys don’t listen all that well...

He said major college football coaching, preferably as a Head Coach. Then was asked to clarify what he meant, then said FBS.

Then, further clarified and said, I could’ve said P5 but I didn’t.

• Plus1 1