** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Best past of Moos presser:

During the “coaching name” part of the presser, Moos was telling stories about about Petersen, Sumlin, Mullen.  Then Bert was asked about and Moss said “don’t know him” and moved on at light speed to the next question.

Husker Nation breathed a collective sigh of relief.

• Plus1 6
2 minutes ago, GamingGlen said:

Early he mentioned that there is still a lot of football to be played, today and next week.   So I took it as a hint that we have to wait a week for Frost.

He even emphasized coaches playing in conference championships compared to this week games and bowl games. If you're looking to be extra optimistic

3 minutes ago, Sparker said:

Could we get something signed now and wait to announce it, or do we legally have to wait until after Frost's ccg?

Frost just won't do anything until after the conference championship game.  So, NU either waits on him, or goes after someone else.

Edited by ColoradoHusk

Just now, olddominionhusker said:

My God WTF did he say that has people doing this

People are freaking out that Moos has commented on other coaches.  Moos would be an idiot if he didn't have more than 1 coach he was thinking about.  I am sure that Frost is his plan A, but he has to know that Frost may want to stay at UCF or Frost may go to another school.  Moos is doing his job by reaching out to any candidate that he may have in mind for the job.

• Plus1 3