***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

We hired him.  Were stuck for a few more weeks with him.  Our board of regents and everyone approved him 3 years ago.  This is just as much on them and Perlman as anyone else.  Stupid that no one spoke up 3 years ago and said AH HELL NO!  Instead we got this for what cost?  I think this has cost us 5 years moving forward.  Its going to take 5 years for who ever takes over.  We have limited talent, no schemes, and absolutely no coaching.  I wouldn't care if all 85 players transferred after this season.  Find me 22 who want to play here thru the good and thru the bad.  These players are not even playingfor their coaches.  I mean come on, wouldn't they play hard for there coach don't you think?

Can you believe the Purdue Boilermakers are out playing NU???????   The coaches have lost the players..  they (players) don't have their heart in the game..  just going through motions..  SAD day for Husker fans and their Beloved football program.  I am freeing up the money I had set aside for the bowl, cuz we aint going to one... unless it is named the toilet bowl.

I listen to radio broadcast cause no TV available.   Even Davison and "not so' Sharp are pretty much bored and having trouble staying awake.   LOL   This game is looking like a loss is coming.  We are doing nothing positive except kicking.   Can't win with just two kickers as they'll score another 10 plus points.  Not enough possessions left for 6 more field goals.  

Just now, huskerfan74 said:

If MOOS has any BALLS, and I mean any, I would fire this loser at half time. The guy is beyond mediocre. I want to hear those koolaid warriors who were screaming for us to wait until Riley has his team. Apparently his wins have been with Bo’s players. 

As much as it sucks, we have to stay with him until the end of UCF's season. Only way to guarantee the former husker QB doesn't get the job is hold the vacancy right now while he still has his season going on.

That said, MR is a bum. 

I like how a week ago, someone on this blog kept arguing with me trying to convince me that after two weeks of preparation, Riley will have this team ready to play. The only thing that Riley can do is chew gum. I hope he chokes on it for what he has done to our once proud Huskers. I hope he and eichorst choke on the money they stole from Nebraska.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, husker_fan_from_sweden said:

As much as it sucks, we have to stay with him until the end of UCF's season. Only way to guarantee the former husker QB doesn't get the job is hold the vacancy right now while he still has his season going on.

That said, MR is a bum. 

you can can MR now, let one of the other coaches head coach for the remainder of the season.