Keyshawn Jr. Gone if Riley is Fired?

39 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Here's the tweet McKewon was replying to.

I mean ... UCF is 11th in the country in passing yards per game this season, KJS.  And 8th in passing TDs.  But don't let facts get in the way of your narrative.

I'm not completely convinced he was talking about frost when he made the triple option quote in his interview.

Key Sr is an NFL analyst so I’m not sure how closely he follows the college game or the Frost offense prior til now. He played with Frost at the Jets so he clearly knows him and remembers the option offense he ran back in the day at NU. If he hadn’t paid attention until now I’m sure he realizes this is a very WR friendly triple option. 

Turns out Key Jr really lucked out. Spent an entire year getting in good shape and may get 4 years in a wide open offense that keeps defenders guessing. 

12 minutes ago, stargazer said:

Has anyone seen Junior lately?  He was looking pretty 'portly' on campus, I can only imagine what he's looking like hanging out around the house.

Don't know what he looks like but he was supposedly going to spend this time getting in better shape and putting work in.

• Mavric changed the title to Keyshawn Jr. Gone if Riley is Fired?