Russia

40 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

The guy who's daughter was killed is akin to Steve Bannon is to Trump.  Too bad he wasn't in the car as was thought but damn, that strikes close to the Putin tree.   Unless of course it was another accident. 

If its anyone in power close to Putin, especially if they would gain power with his removal, I'm going to believe it was internal until there is incontrovertible proof that outside actors did it. 

Looks like they unfortunately missed their target. Killing both would have been preferable. My guess is this was done by Russians who oppose the war.

A friend of Dugina told TASS that he believed Dugina's father was the true target of the blast -- or possibly both of them -- as the car belonged to Alexander.

"It's her father's car," Krasnov told TASS. "Dasha (Darya) drives another car, but she drove his car today, and Alexander went separately," Andrei Krasnov, head of the Russky Gorizont (Russian Horizon) social movement and a personal acquaintance of Dugina's family, told TASS.

• Plus1 1

6 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

And 83 years later, millions of Americans have aligned with both Russia and Nazis to thwart the growing threat of Nancy Pelosi. 

I can only imagine the divisiveness in this country makes the Chinese and the Russians ecstatic...

• Oh Yeah! 1
On 8/23/2022 at 9:18 AM, Guy Chamberlin said:

And 83 years later, millions of Americans have aligned with both Russia and Nazis to thwart the growing threat of Nancy Pelosi. 

Don’t forget about Twitter. :D

45 minutes ago, nic said:

Why bother fighting a war if you can get the US to implode from within.

In other threads in the past I have made comments (mostly tongue in cheek) about how some in the USA would possibly side with Russia if they were to invade during a democrat President's term.

I'm starting to think this isn't a bad strategy for Russia or China if they wanted to actually invade the US.  Work up enough crazy rightwingers and get them to start attacking our own institutions.  Start a sloppy civil war, and start giving weapons and intelligence to the militias (think US involvement in Ukraine).

Hoping Canada can keep them from coming south of Alaska :P