What will the first offensive play be?

On 8/27/2018 at 11:32 AM, FTW said:

I wouldn't make too much of a big deal out of what play is called first but for the sake of this discussion I'm going to say it'll be a RPO play, fake to Bell and a throw to a wide open Jack Stoll :snacks:

I think it's going to be an RPO, as well, with a pass to someone playing slot receiver or tight end.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

I heard it from the grapevine every play is going to be a hand off to the running back because Gebbia transferred and we're scared Martinez will get injured if he runs the offense.

The part we are not supposed to tell anyone is Martinez will actually be Lil' Red. Officials in the athletic department are worried that Akron is so scared of Martinez, that if this news got out they may risk injury to their scout team QB trying to stand on his head.

11 hours ago, brophog said:

I was gonna start a thread on what the second play from scrimmage would be, since first plays are so cliche.

And because Frost's first play from scrimmage the past two years were runs for no gain.

But it has to be the first play only. The 2nd play will happen so fast we won't even know what it was.