Maurice Washington Faces Charges

34 minutes ago, knapplc said:

They decided Thursday night to punish Mo Washington by sitting him the first half of the game, and that's all they're going to do until the litigation is decided.

I'm hoping that the atty/university etc have a good grasp of what is going to happen at the next court date on 9/3 and the decision to sit the half was based on this information.

• Plus1 1

29 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Is it just me, or is sitting Mo for a half the worst of all possible options? It's neither enough to fit what he did nor is it nothing while they wait for the court date. I'm baffled by this decision.

Well he was still a dumbass, so it punishes him for that

1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Were you expecting/wanting more of a punishment?  

No.  I really have no expectations on punishment.  My comment was based upon the parties involved knowing what will happen on 9/3.  The parties involved felt the 1/2 game suspension was fair.  OR, the university felt it was a stop gap to public opinion to let him not start until his situation is resolved.  

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, RedDenver said:

Is it just me, or is sitting Mo for a half the worst of all possible options? It's neither enough to fit what he did nor is it nothing while they wait for the court date. I'm baffled by this decision.

It’s ham fisted as hell. And it makes it look like we needed to start him to beat a crappy sunbelt team. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Undone said:

I don't really care too much what it looks like because I personally trust Scott Frost's word.

That’s all fine and understandable. He hasn’t really said anything on the matter though. 

But there’s a lot more to worry about now. Actual games have a funny way of making that happen. 

• Plus1 1