Jump to content
MichiganDad3

Lightening Again!

Recommended Posts

I just checked the weather, and thunderstorms are predicted for Saturday morning. Even though I expect the worst case is a delay, that could mean no TV coverage. In any case, it will be cruel to force Husker fans to wait 2 or 3 hours for weather to clear before we get to see the 2nd year improvements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, MichiganDad3 said:

I just checked the weather, and thunderstorms are predicted for Saturday morning. Even though I expect the worst case is a delay, that could mean no TV coverage. In any case, it will be cruel to force Husker fans to wait 2 or 3 hours for weather to clear before we get to see the 2nd year improvements.

I disagree with this.  Football shouldn't be played at 11 AM anyway.   The weather is just trying to tell the B1G how wrong they are scheduling things that way.

  • Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Thunderstorms are supposed to be done in Lincoln by 6am. Rain is supposed to be done by 11am.

People don't like to read, sensationalize everything

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is lightning between the hours of 6AM to 1PM a thing in Nebraska? Serious question because I’ve lived outside of Nebraska for about 35 years now and I don’t recall that ever happening here in northern Colorado. About the only time we get lightning is 3PM to 3AM.

  • Plus1 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CapoValley said:

I hate lightening storms. It’s worse than lightning because this has the potential to erase all of the s&c gains they’ve made if they get lighter. 

 

This is a better post than most of what happened today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KingBlank said:

People don't like to read, sensationalize everything

 

Let me sing you a song of my people from the Politics and Religion board...

  • Plus1 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CapoValley said:

I hate lightening storms. It’s worse than lightning because this has the potential to erase all of the s&c gains they’ve made if they get lighter. 

Proving once again that education in Nebraska is top noch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Is lightning between the hours of 6AM to 1PM a thing in Nebraska? Serious question because I’ve lived outside of Nebraska for about 35 years now and I don’t recall that ever happening here in northern Colorado. About the only time we get lightning is 3PM to 3AM.

It definitely happens pretty often.  We've had a lot of thunderstorms after 8, 9, 10am in Eastern Nebraska in general.  Seemed to happen a lot this year.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...