Will There Be a 2020 Football Season?

Chances of a 2020 season?   

58 members have voted

1. 1. Chances of a 2020 season?

• Full 12 Game Schedule
    • Shortened Season
    • No Games Played

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/12/2020 at 06:09 PM

38 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

That story came out right before the Marlins story broke. Finebaum, if you listened to him today on his show and his opinion on ESPN the past two mornings is not as optimistic. 

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Branno said:

In my opinion it’s not the best analogy. 

If you don’t wear a seatbelt, the only person you endanger is yourself.

If you don’t wear a mask, you endanger everyone around you. 

It’s more like walking around with your finger on the trigger of a loaded weapon, with the safety off, and pointing it at everyone you pass. 

Yes. That’s for sure a better analogy. And measured as well. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
46 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

Can you pull your pants up now that Biden has left your house? Good lord it's laughable seeing the delusional people on the left and the delusional people on the right. Always thinking their side is never wrong. Good ol' democracy 

It's amazing the number of people who forget this is happening all over the world, involving governments having nothing to do with our particular two party system. 

You know what else they have all over the world? Sports. And that got me thinking:

Will there be a 2020 football season?

Discuss. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
15 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

It's amazing the number of people who forget this is happening all over the world, involving governments having nothing to do with our particular two party system. 

You know what else they have all over the world? Sports. And that got me thinking:

Discuss. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5061767

• Plus1 1

16 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Discuss. 

They are going to push as hard as they can due to revenue losses, but with all the moving parts I don't see how it can be done. 

• Plus1 1

Okay, is it odd that I am 100% certain there will not be a season but I am also (now) 100% certain that there will be one?

I mean, it is going to happen now.  Even though I know it won't.

This is like when I coach and I am 100% sure that our game will not get delayed by weather even though I know we will get delayed.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, runningblind said:

I love the meme/gif responses. Could be a whole different way in responding. Here is my response. Here is how we will proceed for the season before fire is set to it.

Facility Sign, 18"H, 12"W, Aluminum

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, kansas45 said:

I love the meme/gif responses. Could be a whole different way in responding. Here is my response. Here is how we will proceed for the season before fire is set to it.

Facility Sign, 18"H, 12"W, Aluminum

Ahhhh, the old apartment signs!

I miss dumping everything and anything I could in those dumpsters.

• Plus1 1

I just received official word that our kids are going back to school August 13th (elementary-high school).  Masks will be required by all faculty and staff.  Fall sports, as of now, are scheduled as normal.  Our school is about an hour away from Lincoln so gives everyone an idea what is happening in the area.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1