Adrian Martinez

308_Husker

9 minutes ago, skers83 said:

The question was Adrian Martinez is the best Husker QB since ( fill in the blank) not who is better Tommy or Adrian. Cobra said he thinks Adrian is the best since Tommy.:dunno

He's interpreting the question strangely and in a way that doesn't make sense.

"The best quarterback since..." is asking the question, "who is the last quarterback that was better?". Otherwise, if you interpret it the way he is, Tanner Lee is equally as legitimate an answer as Tommy Armstrong.

14 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

He's interpreting the question strangely and in a way that doesn't make sense.

"The best quarterback since..." is asking the question, "who is the last quarterback that was better?". Otherwise, if you interpret it the way he is, Tanner Lee is equally as legitimate an answer as Tommy Armstrong.

I get it. Thanks  :cheers .

3 hours ago, FTW said:

Adrian Martinez is the best QB since Monte Christo.

I don’t personally know Monte Christo, and I’m sure he’s a nice guy and has produced talented offspring, but I still hate that Solich started him against Texas in 1998.  Christo’s poor play in the first half enabled Texas to hang around and end up snapping NU’s 47-game home winning streak. I’m still mad about that game. 

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I don’t personally know Monte Christo, and I’m sure he’s a nice guy and has produced talented offspring, but I still hate that Solich started him against Texas in 1998.  Christo’s poor play in the first half enabled Texas to hang around and end up snapping NU’s 47-game home winning streak. I’m still mad about that game. 

The inaugural season of the Solich era was mind boggling altogether. It’s amazing we were able to finish the season the way we did.

• Plus1 1
On 7/14/2021 at 6:15 PM, ColoradoHusk said:

I still hate that Solich started him against Texas in 1998.  Christo’s poor play in the first half enabled Texas to hang around and end up snapping NU’s 47-game home winning streak. I’m still mad about that game. 

Impressive 

tenor (3).gif

• Haha 2
  • jsneb83 locked and unlocked this topic