*Rumor* Mass exodus incoming.

I would guess that OP is correct with his info.  Wandale to Kentucky makes sense, especially with smoke on that end too. 

Warner losing reps and Stoll graduated. 

Scott said today or yesterday that he feels more "love " in the program than ever before. Says they will show up Friday.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

There could be "mass" exodus from several teams. It won't be just coaches fired and hired that will make sports headlines, I could see a lot of transfers making the headlines, too. Whoever goes, whoever stays, and whoever transfers in: hoping the best for all you. 

*P.S. Something about the title "Mass exodus incoming" seems so oxymoronic. ;) 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, HANC said:

I would guess that OP is correct with his info.  Wandale to Kentucky makes sense, especially with smoke on that end too. 

Warner losing reps and Stoll graduated. 

Scott said today or yesterday that he feels more "love " in the program than ever before. Says they will show up Friday.

Can’t wait to lose again 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

It looks like last year he called Walters, Dixon, Jefferson, Alexander and Jones leaving. Seems like he has a decent in with the program. There has been murmurs about Wandale and Kentucky. We all know what they say about smoke. 

Where there's smoke, Capri Davis is pregnant with our quarterback's baby.

• Haha 8

14 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

It looks like last year he called Walters, Dixon, Jefferson, Alexander and Jones leaving. Seems like he has a decent in with the program. There has been murmurs about Wandale and Kentucky. We all know what they say about smoke. 

So he’s reporting common smoke? Not trying to be argumentative just wondering if we have a true insider or someone that pays a subscription. I guess it doesn’t matter and we shall soon see 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

So he’s reporting common smoke? Not trying to be argumentative just wondering if we have a true insider or someone that pays a subscription. I guess it doesn’t matter and we shall soon see 

IDK just said he has a good track record. I won't take it as gospel, but I certainly won't dismiss it. Another factor is Kentucky has Brian Brohm as an OC finalist, there is a heavy Lville, Brohm, Wandale connection. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, lo country said:

Frost's pressers are starting to sound like he's trying to convince himself.  Not sure how he would recover with a mass exodus.......

Story line of the Emperor’s New Clothes playing out in front of us.  Someone needs to tell coach Frost that he has no clothes on. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Seniors move on after every college football season. It's expected and reality. 

Players that get benched because they are stinking it up and not any good at certain parts that is kinda needed should not be a surprise (Warner not catching easy passes for TD's and not being on the field wen he should have and causing a penalty). 

The Wandale rumor has been there all season long and isn't new. His dad said last month on Twitter it wasn't true. Wandale has 1 more season before he goes to the NFL anyways. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, uberism said:

Players that get benched because they are stinking it up and not any good at certain parts that is kinda needed should not be a surprise (Warner not catching easy passes for TD's and not being on the field wen he should have and causing a penalty). 

The Wandale rumor has been there all season long and isn't new. His dad said last month on Twitter it wasn't true. Wandale has 1 more season before he goes to the NFL anyways. 

My thoughts exactly. 

• Haha 1
Just now, uberism said:

I don’t think he’s that good. 

and if he is, he’d want to get his swag bag from a bowl game. Not likely on this team 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
13 minutes ago, HANC said:

This would be a yuck, but not surprising.  Kids want to win and that isnt happening.  Hopefully it is just rumor from inside.

And this is one of the reasons we will miss out on the top kids in the state.  Helms is about the only kid we have a legit shot at and that is fading quickly.  

• Plus1 3
  • Enhance changed the title to *Rumor* Mass exodus incoming.
  • Enhance locked this topic