Nebraska Announcement Coming Tomorrow? (Dan Lusk news)

2 hours ago, hskrfan4life said:

I know, I'm just correcting you is all. and obviously you cared enough to search him. I don't think a movie that a sports lawyer not affiliated with the University of Nebraska is going to cause the school to trip over itself. Hell, we don't need anyone to do it, we do it ourselves. I'm sorry you feel this way my good sir.

It may be unofficial, but you may want to break it to your friend that Husker sentiment isn't leaning his way. 

10 hours ago, Frostberg said:

I don't understand the hate. The university has nothing to do with this. Looks like a doc that explores what happened last year and seems to have mostly Ohio State people interviewed in it. 

Kirk Barton, BuckeyeScoop.com

Bill Bender, SportingNews.com

Matt Connolly, ClemsonSports.com

Jonathon Cooper, 2020 OSU captain

Tony Gerdeman, BuckeyeScoop.com

Marc Givler, BuckeyeScoop.com

Tom Kakert, HawkeyeReport.com

Dan Lust, ConductDetrimental.com

Jessica Moorman, OSU football parent

Tom Orr, BuckeyeScoop.com

Erin Sorensen, HailVarsity.com

Tony Tskoulas, BamaInsider.com

Randy Wade, OSU Football Parent

Yep, let the truth come out and expose bad leadership.  Something this nation has a current major problem in handling...

• Plus1 3

This is a 30 for 30.  In 15 years people will look back at this with a lot of different reactions.  I think it is a great idea.

I also think everyone that posts here would watch it.

Good lord, they cancelled basketball tournaments at halftime!

Don't let your stupid politics get in the way of a story that is still being told.

• Plus1 5

Just now, JJ Husker said:

Actually, now that I see this guy is not primarily or even significantly trying to rep Nebraska, I feel a lot better about it. His early teasers were pandering to Nebraska fans but he seems to be more of a tOSU guy so I don’t care who he pisses off.

Exactly!

Look, there is going to be a 30 for 30 type thing done about last year and sports, period.

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I am a big fan of the 30/30 or E60 type productions that deep dive into scandals. 

I think the inner-workings of last years season/no season/lawsuits/season would be interesting but this guy seems like he is just trying to get money and maybe the reason networks wouldnt take it on is because he didnt actually have any sources.

I mean I get what you are saying but do you think ESPN, the product of one of the most money hungry entities on the planet, is doing 30 for 30s just cause they want to get the truth out there? Can documentaries only be made by people who refuse to make any money from it?

• Plus1 1