Spring Practice Pressers

Mavric

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Does grades typically make someone get kicked off the team?  I thought it would just make them ineligible to play in games.

I'm not sure it's just that to me there's a difference between "no longer on the team." And what Frost said "no longer on the team right now." Makes me think there's something that he needs to fix to get back on it.

• Fire 1
Just now, hskrfan4life said:

I'm not sure it's just that to me there's a difference between "no longer on the team." And what Frost said "no longer on the team right now." Makes me think there's something that he needs to fix to get back on it.

If it was "right now" I guess it could be grades then.

33 minutes ago, Farms said:

If it were just grades Frost would have kept that quiet imo.

Possibly...but he didn't state the reason. Anymore I could care less about these type of kids who don't work out for whatever reason. We have wasted so much time and energy caring. Give me anyone else who wants to be a dawg. I'm over it.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, BIG ERN said:

Possibly...but he didn't state the reason. Anymore I could care less about these type of kids who don't work out for whatever reason. We have wasted so much time and energy caring. Give me anyone else who wants to be a dawg. I'm over it.

This ^^^
It doesn’t really matter what the issue is, if either coach or player is not happy then it’s time to move on. Potential doesn’t matter near as much as desire, attitude and work ethic. Next man up.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/22/2022 at 4:28 PM, Dogs In A Pile said:

Ya, Joseph has been impressive..

I stopped by practice a couple days ago and saw Mickey doing this drill.  He's just doing all sorts of new things I don't know if any other WR coach is doing.  The hang time he is creating is phenomenal.  I like how he's getting his lions to take the hide at the highpoint.  This has been lacking.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/842196739837892?fs=e&s=cl

9 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Ya, Joseph has been impressive..

I stopped by practice a couple days ago and saw Mackey doing this drill.  He's just doing all sorts of new things I don't know if any other WR coach is doing.  The hang time he is creating is phenomenal.  I like how he's getting his lions to take the hide at the highpoint.  This has been lacking.

That’s about the most ridiculous analogy I’ve ever seen. Hang time? Lions taking the hide at the high point? WTF is that supposed to even mean?

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

That’s about the most ridiculous analogy I’ve ever seen. Hang time? Lions taking the hide at the high point? WTF is that supposed to even mean?

JJ, as it seems often for you ... you seem to let what ever issue you have with what you think I believe ... that you can't see the humor in what was being said and didn't take the time to watch the video.  This called "humor".  You will need to watch the video to get the chuckle within all the praise coming Mickey's way.

Good day.