Who should our next HC be?

4 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Eh ... kind of is for not putting his foot down and telling his OC who to play at QB.  Just like last week.

Kind of look like he did when Logan first went in. Camera caught MJ being vocal at Purdy telling him to stay on the sideline.

5 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Mickey should have fired Whipple like he did the DC.  Whipple is horrible and situational play calling as well as identiying who the best QB is to help win a game. 

Who was going to be the OC? I don't think there is anyone on the staff with meaningful P5 OC experience.

• Plus1 2

I’m all in on Deion. He is the only one who can reset this. I don’t want retread O’Brien nor can’t beat a ranked team Rhule. Deion will be a P5 coach and his teams will always have players.  This is such the right time to grab him it is staring us right in the face. He’d keep MJ too. He is the only one that can make Lincoln a destination. We are living in the past and Deion is the only one who can bring us back to the future. It’s that simple. It’s not about will we win 6 games next year. It’s about a complete reset of the program’s relevancy. That alone is worth it even if he only manages .500 ball over the next 5 years.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Flight tracker has a flight arriving tomorrow morning from Lexington, KY.  

Stoops?

There is also a flight coming in late tonight from South Bend but not sure there is anyone there we are after.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/airports/lnk/arrivals

According to the game thread, people believe a GA could be a better OC than Whipple, so maybe Trev is hiring the first assistant to pick up his phone from Notre Dame as HC?

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

Mickey has more P5 wins than Deion. Hard pass.

According to the game thread, people believe a GA could be a better OC than Whipple, so maybe Trev is hiring the first assistant to pick up his phone from Notre Dame as HC?

A few weeks too late for that at this point.  Trev needs to move away from former players and focus on finding a HC that is a proven winner.  

Guess I’m different, but everything about today proves to me that MJ should be permanent HC.  I liked the game plan, I like his in game style, I love his recruiting. I feel that given the bits and pieces he inherited, he has done an outstanding job. Sure would have loved a W, but this year is not about winning it’s about resurrecting a program that fell to the ginger haired Joker. The amount of damage that mental midget did …. I do not have words for it. Almost Insurmountable maybe?

• Haha 2
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 minute ago, krc1995 said:

Guess I’m different, but everything about today proves to me that MJ should be permanent HC.  I liked the game plan, I like his in game style, I love his recruiting. I feel that given the bits and pieces he inherited, he has done an outstanding job. Sure would have loved a W, but this year is not about winning it’s about resurrecting a program that fell to the ginger haired Joker. The amount of damage that mental midget did …. I do not have words for it. Almost Insurmountable maybe?

This brings me to my next point …-don’t smoke crack 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, krc1995 said:

Guess I’m different, but everything about today proves to me that MJ should be permanent HC.  I liked the game plan, I like his in game style, I love his recruiting. I feel that given the bits and pieces he inherited, he has done an outstanding job. Sure would have loved a W, but this year is not about winning it’s about resurrecting a program that feel I’ll to the ginger hair Joker. The amount of damage that mental midget did …. I do not even have words for it. Almost Insurmountable maybe?

Did you watch the game today?

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Cocaine is a helluva drug. 

Just now, Hayseed said:

Who is GA? Why do you keep talking with initials?

A Grad Assistant

• Haha 1