Prime Time!!! - Deion Sanders Hired as Colorado Head Coach

Shiggity

18 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

A shiny dollar if you can show me the post explaining why Deion Sanders fits the criteria of Other Sports, while every other non-Nebraska coach doesn't. 

Or not. No big deal. But please stop implying that I'm making this s#!t up. 

I could show you where the reasoning had already been posted.  But it wouldn't matter because you'd argue it on some other point because it's only good enough for you if you agree with it and everything else is stupid.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, Mavric said:

I could show you where the reasoning had already been posted.  But it wouldn't matter because you'd argue it on some other point because it's only good enough for you if you agree with it and everything else is stupid.

Maybe if you just had a straightforward conversation you two could get on the same page. 

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, deeznutz said:

Another point that debunks the coach prime only wins because of a talent gap argument. 

Maybe.

Or maybe it shows  that despite a huge advantage in talent, his team still lost...

...which might mean that Sanders isn't a very good coach.

Critical thinking must look above bias.

In time, we'll have a much better answer than we can speculate at this time.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

1 hour ago, 307husker said:

Maybe.

Or maybe it shows  that despite a huge advantage in talent, his team still lost...

...which might mean that Sanders isn't a very good coach.

Critical thinking must look above bias.

In time, we'll have a much better answer than we can speculate at this time.

Or maybe both things can be true. Or one. Or the other. Or maybe neither.

• Thanks 1

I like Sanders, I am not going to lie about it.  And I think it's great for college football and the Colorado Buffaloes that he's there.  

But, the only part that bothers me.... is that THEY HAVE to force him to hate red and Nebraska.

I mean, imagine if you liked Joe Montana or John Elway (for example) and now, he has to hate Nebraska and the color of red.  Isn't that some s#!t ~!!!!:throw 

PS. I wish he had gone to Georgia Tech, because I've always liked the Yellow Jackets (and the classic gold helmet with GT on it).  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1