Arrival/Departure List 2022-23

1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I think Mathis was very good against the run, and those tackle numbers show that. He just didn’t get the sacks which most people  expected (which may have been unrealistic).  

I agree.  

But there is a lot of ground between "not as good as I hoped" and "nonexistent."

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 2

1 hour ago, JWHusker said:

Man I hope so. Would be great to go 3 for 3 on anything really. Do we know anything about that Ives RB? 

6'3, 180 lbs....Plays both RB and WR.  As a senior rushed for 1600 yards and 26 TDs, had 15 receptions for 240 yards and 3 TDs, one KO return TD.  Received all South Jersey recognition.  Biggest offer to date was Temple.

I am embarrassed to write this- but a few of our guys that are leaving I had to look up and see who they were.  I do not know if it is my age and forgetfulness or general malaise because we have not been as dominate as the good ole days.  

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
45 minutes ago, Vizsla1 said:

I am embarrassed to write this- but a few of our guys that are leaving I had to look up and see who they were.  I do not know if it is my age and forgetfulness or general malaise because we have not been as dominate as the good ole days.  

It’s a combination of getting old, the roster being so large, and every player (regardless of spot on the depth chart) wanting to make some type of announcement on social media, that it’s not surprising when a reaction is “who??” when a kid puts out a Tweet like this.

The Social Media aspect isn’t a positive or negative, it’s just mainly how young people put their lives out there for everyone to see. 

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Vizsla1 said:

I feel you. I couldn't remember the majority of the players that are transferring out.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
  • NsideScoop changed the title to Arrival/Departure List 2022-23
  • Mavric unpinned this topic