Arrival/Departure List 2022-23

2 hours ago, lo country said:

Guessing the requirements to play under Rhule were not to his liking.  Sucks losing the depth, but dude is a culture issue, see ya.

Unfortunate. It sounds like all it would’ve taken is for Myles to clean up a handful of things.  

59 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

But, if he's not willing...see ya.  

Myles Farmer let his teammates down. It was a squandered opportunity. Where expectations were made clear and there’s non-compliance and unwillingness to make adjustments, the coach has got to make the necessary decision on behalf of the team. 

• TBH 2
5 hours ago, M.A. said:

Unfortunate. It sounds like all it would’ve taken is for Myles to clean up a handful of things.  

Agreed.  Rhule said complimentary things when talking about the suspension.  Really thought he had a legit chance to return.  I'm guessing the hole "ish" thing.  We definitely don't have the depth anywhere to lose a starter, regardless of perceived or real talent, but better to set the expectations day one and build for the future.  Not for "right now".  No short cuts to excellence.

13 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

Failed "tests"

Academics or football related things like scheme, calls etc...

• Plus1 2

13 hours ago, Gage County said:

Here's Farmer's presser from spring practice. I wonder how bad things were at this point.

YouTube: Nebraska defensive back Myles Farmer post practice presser I Nebraska Football I Huskers

Doesn't seem too much out of the ordinary. It sounds like he was adjusting relatively well at the time. Might've been a little defensive there. Think that it had to do with simple standards of conduct that weren't being met in addition to some things that were identified for him to work on over the summer. 

12 hours ago, macroboy said:

Maybe he didn’t get his number back.

Possible! 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric unpinned this topic