RB Kewan Lacy [Missouri - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

28 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Lewis commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Mavric changed the title to RB Kewan Lacy
  • Mavric unpinned this topic
19 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

That's fine, Rhule has said he wants guys that "want" to be a Husker. I'd rather have someone that is here for reasons other than NIL. 

Yeah NIL is the only thing separating nebraska and Alabama. I'm sure it's not the offensive line full of nfl players he'll get to run behind or all the NFL rbs to come out of Alabama recently. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2

1 hour ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Rb is the least of my worries for the future teams.  How many Rbs can you say they were good in spite of their offensive line and not because of it?   We need OL and then will get the RBs

At the end of the day we need the best possible talent at all positions. So losing a great player is bad unless we can recruit another kid as talented. Yes we need OL. s#!t we need RB, WR and a damn QB too

• TBH 4

21 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Rb is the least of my worries for the future teams.  How many Rbs can you say they were good in spite of their offensive line and not because of it?   We need OL and then will get the RBs

I hate to lose this kid but I would take OL guys over RB’s as we rebuild.  A good OL is going to turn a 3 star guy into a Heisman candidate, not the other way around. Once we do that then it is gravy train which Bama has and we don’t at this time. I do think Saban is not going to do it much longer. Would not be surprised this guy sees a Saban retirement if he ends up there. Hope we can still get him at end of the process.

• Haha 1
  • Mavric changed the title to RB Kewan Lacy [Missouri - Signed LOI]