** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

He may have come to a verbal agreement with Frost, but I doubt a contract was signed.  Moos will not say anything until UCF is done with their season next Saturday.

Right. But he didn't say he wasn't in Philly while the team was in Penn State and he wouldn't say he didn't meet Frost while he was in town to play Temple. He could have easily have said "No, I wasn't there". 

Edited by gorp512
Just now, gorp512 said:

Right. But he didn't say he wasn't in Philly while the team was in Penn Anand he wouldn't say he didn't meet Frost while he was in town to play Temple. He could have easily have said "No, I wasn't there". 

Was this mentioned in the press conference.  The BTN cut off the end of his PC, so I was scrambling to listen to the rest of it.

3 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Was this mentioned in the press conference.  The BTN cut off the end of his PC, so I was scrambling to listen to the rest of it.

Yea. Like second to last question. Said he and his wife were focused on buying a condo that day and he joined the team later. Doesn't really add up with the timeline of the game, especially with how many flights were down coming East because of weather that day. 

1 minute ago, gorp512 said:

Yea. Like second to last question. Said he and his wife were focused on buying a condo that day and he joined the team later. Doesn't really add up with the timeline of the game, especially with how many flights were down coming East because of weather that day. 

Thanks, I will check it out from the recording.