*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Absolutely right. Work them hard, bench those with a losing attitude, and the problem will take care of itself.

100% agree.  I truly believe we are looking at the very real possibility of going 1-11....Letting kids who want to play and benching starters with poor attitudes/no buy in wont cost us any games.  It will start to build a core group of kids to build around.  

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I see a problem and would prefer to find a solution rather than continue to make excuses.

irafreak is right. Work them hard, bench those with bad attitudes, the problem will sort itself out.

LOL, no you don't. Maybe in your make-believe reality you have, but what you proposed isn't realistic, and you haven't come up with an alternative. 

And just because you work a kid hard or bench him doesn't mean they'll leave.

Again, what you proposed is kicking kids off scholarship, so quit talking out both sides of your mouth. You didn't propose anything of the sort at all. 

1 minute ago, VectorVictor said:

Define 'heat', if you don't mind please. 

Work the team out very hard. Start sitting guys who make mistakes. Run stairs for failing to meet the standard. Bench guys who don't get "it". You don't have to lock a kid in the closet to get your point across.......A lot of kids will move along on their own if demoted, held accountable, have to actually work out etc....

• Fire 1
12 minutes ago, Swiv3D said:

Just gonna cherry pick and ignore that I said TWO bowl games? You're just ignoring that this was a program growing used to winning right before 0-12

No cherry picking...you are trying to make an argument that the UCF program in 2015 was better than Nebraska's team in 2017 based upon the fact that UCF went to prior bowl games a couple seasons earlier.  I responded by stating that most of the players on that talented Fiesta bowl team were not around in 2015 and the culture of winning zero games is just as bad if not worse than of inheriting a 4-8 team that went to a bowl game the prior year.