What did we learn? La Tech version

Red Five

I feel the same as I did before the game.

This offensive line struggles to get going and to maintain consistency when they do. (I'll admit, part of the problem here is the lack of a real passing threat. Struggling to throw the ball AND having a spotty offensive line is just an awful combination).

Also, they're still having issues getting pressure hat on a hat. And today they couldn't even get much pressure or sacks when they did blitz 5+. Part of that is on La Tech though - they got the ball out quick and did a good job of exploiting some gaps in the secondary.

But, they won. That can't be taken for granted with this roster and this program right now.

As many glaring problems as there are right now, one thing that gives me some hope about Satt & Rhule is that they're not really trying to force things in the passing game that ain't happening right now.

Problem is, that kind of offense ain't gonna work too well against Meatchicken. If Haarberg is in, they'll have zero respect for the deep ball, and even with Sims it's still not exactly a strength.

• Plus1 2