Zaire Anderson updates

knapplc

Here's some good news, at least:

@danhoppen

#Huskers linebacker Zaire Anderson said today that he will receive a medical redshirt and have two years of eligibility left.

@danhoppen

Anderson said a doctor told him there is no doubt in his mind that the LB will return 100 percent.

EDIT - to avoid confusion, I split these updates off from the original Zaire Anderson Out For the Season thread.

Awesome! Anderson and Santos should be a good combo next year.

You're forgetting Brown. He's wreaking havoc on scout team, and all indications is he would have played this year if he wouldnt have gotten nicked up early in the year. Im excited for Afalava too!! He's gonna cause mayhem like a volcano!

You're forgetting Brown. He's wreaking havoc on scout team, and all indications is he would have played this year if he wouldnt have gotten nicked up early in the year. Im excited for Afalava too!! He's gonna cause mayhem like a volcano!

Just listing who I have seen and know can play at a high level. I have high expectations for the young guys for sure, but I will give them a few weeks next year first. Either way Santos and Anderson are going to be the leaders at the position and need to show up next year.. Subbing in Brown, Afalava and Rose is something to look forward to.

Just listing who I have seen and know can play at a high level. I have high expectations for the young guys for sure, but I will give them a few weeks next year first. Either way Santos and Anderson are going to be the leaders at the position and need to show up next year.. Subbing in Brown, Afalava and Rose is something to look forward to.

Hopefully we wont have to worry about teams laying 60+ on this team next year.........maybe we can improve to 50+

690x380-Big-Island-Hot-Lava.jpg

Hopefully our LBs will move faster than hot lava. :)