DE Noah Fant [Iowa - Signed LOI]

Why is Sharp celebrating like we just won sometging?

I think Sharp is from Iowa, so he may be a Hawkeye fan. Just because the guy works for an Omaha radio station doesn't make him a Husker fan.

Well it damn well should! Why are you guys getting pissed at me for being pissed the huskers didn't get better today? #weird

Why is Sharp celebrating like we just won sometging?

I think Sharp is from Iowa, so he may be a Hawkeye fan. Just because the guy works for an Omaha radio station doesn't make him a Husker fan.
Well it damn well should! Why are you guys getting pissed at me for being pissed the huskers didn't get better today? #weird
Because it seems you are pissed at the "kid" rather than the fact the kid didn't commit to NU. That's what seems weird to me.

So yeah, if he is dedicated to the TE position and Iowa flat out promised he would be their TE for the class, why would he turn that down. It's not far from home and they had a spot for him. Makes sense. Nebraska hasn't used the TE spot much in almost a decade. He will see, hopefully, that trend start to change in 7 days though. If at seasons end we still need a TE and he liked what he saw out of the staff maybe he reevaluates his choice, maybe the staff makes a push for him late. Who knows? like said before, it does not sound like a firm Iowa commit.

• 2 weeks later...