What brand/style of underpants do you wear?

I'm usually in some kind of compression short. Depending on what I'm doing or preparing to do varies the "tightness" of said compression shorts. Mostly due to always wearing athletic shorts or sweats (nature of job/class) Not a fan of cotton. Sometimes I go commando.

The only time I will wear boxers or briefs are when I have to wear jeans, or dress pants. Even then I sometimes still go with the compression short. Usually wearing cotton is like a guaranteed ball sweat bath

I prefer to wear boxer briefs. They're the most comfortable, and a little more flattering than a bunch of loose fabric or whitey-tighties. But I do wear boxers a lot. Nice to have some freedom. If I'm doning something active where I might sweat a lot or things need to stay put (working out, mowing the lawn, etc.) I wear compression shorts. But I hate wearing those all day, they just smoosh the meat and veg and make em feel used up.

I'm usually in some kind of compression short. Depending on what I'm doing or preparing to do varies the "tightness" of said compression shorts. Mostly due to always wearing athletic shorts or sweats (nature of job/class) Not a fan of cotton. Sometimes I go commando.

Vomit.gif

• Fire 1

I wanna know the most comfortable kind for your man parts. (Mostly interested in boxer briefs). Don't care about cost. No, I'm not transitioning.

Boxer briefs during day. Sometimes just boxers to bed.

Just so you don't feel left out Moiraine, what kind of panties to you wear? :lol:

• Fire 1