Gun Control

On 5/26/2022 at 12:36 PM, knapplc said:

Pretending that you having a gun keeps you safe is a fallacy. You may think you're going to Rambo back at the shooter, but you're not even a trained cop who drills on this stuff on a monthly basis.

The cops at Robb Elementary were literally just trained on this exact scenario, and they did nothing while 19 people died.

I know we're all the hero in our own story, but the reality is you're more likely to freeze or eff up than defend yourself.

Meanwhile, those guns in your house more than double the likelihood that someone in that house will die of gun violence.

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, funhusker said:

Headline: “Man Wins $100 million via Powerball”.

no credible investor ever: you should switch your 401k to lottery tickets!

And just think if that man never had a reasonable chance to start shooting?!?

Quit acting like you’re making a point.  It looks silly.

• Plus1 3

I don't think it is wrong for a gun owner to think that they will "save the day" I just think that people need to realize that they probably won't.

I was in a bar years ago...this dude smashed a glass over another dudes head and they brawled hard for probably a good 3 minutes...

Not one person, not one, tried to stop them.  A few girls yelled, that was it.

The cops were called...when the two dudes did get near me...I grabbed my drink so it would not spill.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

I don't think it is wrong for a gun owner to think that they will "save the day" I just think that people need to realize that they probably won't.

I was in a bar years ago...this dude smashed a glass over another dudes head and they brawled hard for probably a good 3 minutes...

Not one person, not one, tried to stop them.  A few girls yelled, that was it.

The cops were called...when the two dudes did get near me...I grabbed my drink so it would not spill.

Liberal <_<

:lol::lol:chuckleshuffle

• Haha 2
On 5/29/2022 at 5:13 PM, BigRedBuster said:

This is the million dollar question. What are people willing to change in their lives  to change this issue….no matter what it is?

Too many people say….”nothing”. 

It is mate, I agree