Gun Control

6 hours ago, Decoy73 said:

Grieving and remembering is great if it makes you feel better, but as with "thoughts and prayers" won't prevent future tragedies, which is what this thread is about.  Finding solutions to a problem that most Republicans are unwilling to solve.  Oh, and that's pretty bold of you...stating none of "us" have "mental illness."  You know that, how?

Well, I am blunt, so...

If "republicans are unwilling to solve" as you say, then I won't be one anymore.

Make sure to remove the guns from the hood that vote democrats too.  I''m all for that.  Which means, all sides pack heat.  Find a solution, stop making it R's "guilty" D's "innocent".  Make the focus on children getting wiped out by mass shootings.

BTW dude, I am sincere about leaving the R party if this can be handled once and for all, if that is what it takes.  What are you doing tho?

• Plus1 2

51 minutes ago, admo said:

BTW dude, I am sincere about leaving the R party if this can be handled once and for all, if that is what it takes.  What are you doing tho?

This is the million dollar question. What are people willing to change in their lives  to change this issue….no matter what it is?

Too many people say….”nothing”. 

• Fire 1
1 hour ago, admo said:

if you do leave.....welcome to the former republican club.   there are several of us on  this board.   

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2

1 hour ago, admo said:

Well, I am blunt, so...

If "republicans are unwilling to solve" as you say, then I won't be one anymore.

Make sure to remove the guns from the hood that vote democrats too.  I''m all for that.  Which means, all sides pack heat.  Find a solution, stop making it R's "guilty" D's "innocent".  Make the focus on children getting wiped out by mass shootings.

I’m voting based on gun control stance.   It’s realistically all I can do.  After Sandy Hook, I contacted all my local senators urging them to support the gun control measures that were proposed at the time so that a similar  terrible tragedy couldn’t happen again.   They all voted against the measures.  And here we are.  

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, admo said:

Well, I am blunt, so...

Community members of “the hoods” have been begging for help for years to reign in their problems with gun violence.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, commando said:

the NRA got trolled and i don't think they figured it out

It looked like maybe somewhere in the recesses of Wayne's dementia damaged, addled peanut brain that quite possibly something was off.   Gotta hand it to that crafty bastard for almost figuring it.  

Tot and pears