Music City Bowl vs Tennessee

Saunders

Hmmm One of my co-workers travels to Nashville frequently. He's an investor in a start up TV show called "American Supergroup" I wonder if he needs a flunky over Christmas break?

A flunky no, but he may very well need a "roadie" just like you. See if you can get a cameo appearance on the show while you're at it.

• Fire 1

I'm not too excited about this bowl, but when you are not that great of a team, you can't be picky. NU managed to win many of the close games this year, but still showed how far behind they are in being at the top of the conference. NU is realistically the 6th best team in a 14-ream conference. I'm hoping new talent will help move us up a couple notches over the next couple years.

Music city bowl sucks, and Huskers will probably get blown out by Vols

you are a bright ray of sunshine on a gloomy day

Thank you, I remember the Vols playing Iowa a couple years ago, beat Iowa, like 44 to 28 and last year they rolled over Northwestern, didn't they. I have a lot of respect for Tennessee and just not much confidence in the Huskers after the Iowa game. This will be like a home game for the Vols.

It doesn't have to be quite a home game if Nebraska fans would decide to make the easy trip. Only a 10 hour drive from Omaha and Lincoln. Flights cheap. Hell, more people travel to a regular season game that is the same distance. If we really want to actually stand by the phrase "greatest fans", then there is absolutely no excuse to have at least 18-20 k there.

I am not attacking the posters on HB that can't make it work for particular reason, but the fan base in general. I can understand the sparse crowds in Florida and California that past few years ($$), but that isn't the case this year, and it doesn't interfere with either holiday.

Show up Husker Nation !!!

Well, at least we don't have to see Banker's defense get its ass handed to it by USC (as was the fear for a while). I am surprised the Rose Bowl invited SC since they didn't even win their half of the conference. It seems that they should have taken Colorado. Once again, the mixed messages about the importance of making a conference championship game just continue to stack up.

Conference championship game losers get passed in bowl pecking order all the time. It's happened to us tons of times, as well as countless others. It's actually pretty much always been common.

Never been to a Nebraska bowl game, what do the tickets normally run for these things?

If you get them from the University or through the bowl officials, they are probably around $100 a ticket.

I bet you could show up on game day and find tickets easily for much lower that that. There is no way this game will be near a sell out.

Appreciate it. I live a little over 7 hours away, I don't want to chance it like that (My wife would kill me). I'll check Stubhub

Never been to a Nebraska bowl game, what do the tickets normally run for these things?

If you get them from the University or through the bowl officials, they are probably around $100 a ticket.

I bet you could show up on game day and find tickets easily for much lower that that. There is no way this game will be near a sell out.

Yep!

I bet you can get in for 20 dollars

Well, at least we don't have to see Banker's defense get its ass handed to it by USC (as was the fear for a while). I am surprised the Rose Bowl invited SC since they didn't even win their half of the conference. It seems that they should have taken Colorado. Once again, the mixed messages about the importance of making a conference championship game just continue to stack up.

USC beat Colorado and are the only team to beat Washington this season, in Seattle. Who Colorado just lost to 41-10. USC is the better team, they belong in the Rose Bowl.