The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

It's not.

People aren't walking away from the Democrat Party. This whole schtick is some Russian bot campaign ahead of the 2018 mid-terms. Didn't work out so well for Trump & his Russian buddies, though.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx

How do they get the Russian bots to attend the rallies?  I've got to go see what a Russian bot looks like in New Jersey on 7/22 or Baltimore, MD on 7/25 or Sacramento, CA on 8/1.  More Russia, Russia, Russia?  Even Democrats have to be smart enough to realize that whole thing is wearing thin.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BigRedBuster

• knapplc

• Danny Bateman

• RedDenver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you honestly not understand the difference between someone who said something stupid as an off color joke one time and some one who: Has been sued twice for housing discrimination against A

He is.

I honestly don't know what will happen tomorrow. But if Joe Biden wins, you will be allowed to own all the guns you want, worship your God however you want, and hate whomever you want in the privacy o

Posted Images

1 minute ago, 4skers89 said:

How do they get the Russian bots to attend the rallies?  I've got to go see what a Russian bot looks like in New Jersey on 7/22 or Baltimore, MD on 7/25 or Sacramento, CA on 8/1. 

Are those WalkAway rallies or Trump rallies? Are you confusing yourself?

4 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

More Russia, Russia, Russia?  Even Democrats have to be smart enough to realize that whole thing is wearing thin.

How many more convictions did you need to realize there's some "there" there?

ZmLbpcw.png

https://www.axios.com/trump-associates-convicted-mueller-investigations-206295a1-5abc-4573-be25-4da19d9adcc9.html

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, 4skers89 said:

I think the trade deal is dead but the administration isn't willing to admit it.  It looks like China will need grain so maybe they are waiting to see if they do. The trade deal included China not stealing IP which they haven't and isn't something Trump will forgive. 

Wait....you think the trade deal is great and Pompeo is a rock star but  the trade deal is dead. 

And, you do know gdp growth really didn’t change since trump has been in office, right???

• Plus1 1
17 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Are those WalkAway rallies or Trump rallies? Are you confusing yourself?

How many more convictions did you need to realize there's some "there" there?

ZmLbpcw.png

https://www.axios.com/trump-associates-convicted-mueller-investigations-206295a1-5abc-4573-be25-4da19d9adcc9.html

I'm glad you brought these "criminals" up.  I looked into the Michael Flynn and Roger Stone cases and have concluded they were caught up in the Russia witch hunt AKA Russian hoax and their charges were of the nature that anyone of us could be convicted of if the government wanted to get us.  The whole investigation was based on one lie after another supported by MSM.  I encourage everyone to take a close look at what happened because it's very frightening the abuse of power that occurred.  Listen to what happened to this poor lady.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wait....you think the trade deal is great and Pompeo is a rock star but  the trade deal is dead. 

And, you do know gdp growth really didn’t change since trump has been in office, right???

Trade deal was a start in addressing the trade imbalance.  Pompeo is a rock star.  The trade deal was an opportunity for China to show good faith and actually follow through on a deal.  I doubt anyone thought they would.  Rather than renege they sent us a virus.

Maybe because we were engaged in a trade war???

16 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

I'm glad you brought these "criminals" up.  I looked into the Michael Flynn and Roger Stone cases and have concluded they were caught up in the Russia witch hunt AKA Russian hoax and their charges were of the nature that anyone of us could be convicted of if the government wanted to get us.  The whole investigation was based on one lie after another supported by MSM.  I encourage everyone to take a close look at what happened because it's very frightening the abuse of power that occurred.  Listen to what happened to this poor lady.

What?

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

You have to really be mushy to think that the Russian bots are actual people in the US.  

I look for them under my pillow every night before I go to bed.  I heard it on CNN, Russians are everywhere!!!  

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

I look for them under my pillow every night before I go to bed.  I heard it on CNN, Russians are everywhere!!!  

Dude, I totally get it if they are online doing s#!t, sure, I can believe that.  But to think there are like hundreds of thousands of sleeper cells in the US...I mean...I loved 24 too but I didn't think it was a documentary.  

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
41 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

Seriously? Stone was negotiating with Russia as an unauthorized citizen. Any of us could be under investigation for that and subsequently lie to the feds about it? I think not. 

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Dude, I totally get it if they are online doing s#!t, sure, I can believe that.  But to think there are like hundreds of thousands of sleeper cells in the US...I mean...I loved 24 too but I didn't think it was a documentary.  

Do you know about China's 50 cent army?

BTW, your friend might get pushed out by the teacher's union.  They are demanding charter schools be shut down before they agree to reopen schools in the fall because COVID.

• Upvote 1
Just now, 4skers89 said:

Do you know about China's 50 cent army?

BTW, your friend might get pushed out by the teacher's union.  They are demanding charter schools be shut down before they agree to reopen schools in the fall because COVID.

Too late...he started the school...he was head of the school...and then the school board was about to vote him out so he resigned.  Ha...

2 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Seriously? Stone was negotiating with Russia as an unauthorized citizen. Any of us could be under investigation for that and subsequently lie to the feds about it? I think not. 

It was Flynn that was being investigated for that.  Recently released notes from one of these FBI weasels show it was Biden that came up with going after Flynn on the Logan Act.   Even after Flynn was interviewed the FBI thought Flynn did nothing wrong.  Stone was convicted on answers to some innocuous gotcha questions when he testified.  

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, 4skers89 said:

Trade deal was a start in addressing the trade imbalance.  Pompeo is a rock star.  The trade deal was an opportunity for China to show good faith and actually follow through on a deal.  I doubt anyone thought they would.  Rather than renege they sent us a virus.

Maybe because we were engaged in a trade war???

So.... unemployment reduction hasn’t increased. GDP hasn’t grown faster. No noticeable sign that factories are coming back to the US. Deficit skyrocketed. 

But, Obama bad....Trump amazing. 

• Plus1 1