The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

9 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

at media company based and subsidized in Washington?  you think a Trump voter could be hidden?  The opposite question isn't hard.  If you asked Did anyone of stature at Fox News oppose Trump?   I just name Chris Wallace, Judge Nepolitano and maybe look a few others.

I hope you realize there is a difference between opinions and actual reporting. Real/Accurate news is without bias - so I could care less who the person voted for. If you're looking to form your own opinions I'd suggest trying: NPR, BBC, PBS, NYT, WSJ. If you want to regurgitate what you head on Fox News - that's fine too - we always appreciate a good laugh on this board.

13 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

No it's not.  That's a Republican talking point and isn't true.

Sanders supporters still want him to win and will still do anything to make it happen.  It's why he surged in fundraising after Super Tuesday.

This is a complete line of BS.

https://www.wcax.com/content/news/Is-Bernie-Sanders-getting-unfair-treatment-from-national-media-537867861.html

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-against-bernie-sanders-nomination

It's def a Trump talking point - and it's def also coming from the mouths of Bernie supporters.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

The guy is treated poorly...now some of that is because of him...but he is not treated fairly.  Not even close.  

No rational person could look at how he is treated and how sketch-tastic things have been in the last 3 weeks and thing he was playing on a level playing field.  

With that said...he should have got sketchy before Biden did...he would be winning right now.

• Plus1 1

Mike Bloomberg has endorsed Biden. He's promised to open his pocketbook for the Democratic nominee, as long as that Democratic nominee is Joe Biden. 

There's definitely some collusion going on, but it shouldn't be a shock that the moderate Democratic establishment would work together to elect someone who plays to the moderate Democratic establishment. And it would have totally gone south on them if Biden had lost or merely squeaked by in South Carolina. So far it's on the voters, a slight majority who clearly aren't in love with any of the moderates but feel just as strongly that they don't want Bernie. Collusion would become a lot nastier if Sanders rebounds and the fix has to be applied by Super Delegates at a brokered convention. We're not there yet. But the new scrutiny on Biden does have some people going "yikes!" They forgot that his gaffes and seeming confusion may not be the antidote to Trump after all.  

The one thing that has surprised me is how blatantly CNN and MSNBC have skewed their coverage. MSNBC's senior political correspondent has used the word "we" when discussing how to thwart Bernie Sanders early surge, and some of the polling "mistakes" broadcast by CNN and MSNBC have been laughable. And then there's this video: 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
27 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Mike Bloomberg has endorsed Biden. He's promised to open his pocketbook for the Democratic nominee, as long as that Democratic nominee is Joe Biden. 

There's definitely some collusion going on, but it shouldn't be a shock that the moderate Democratic establishment would work together to elect someone who plays to the moderate Democratic establishment. And it would have totally gone south on them if Biden had lost or merely squeaked by in South Carolina. So far it's on the voters, a slight majority who clearly aren't in love with any of the moderates but feel just as strongly that they don't want Bernie. Collusion would become a lot nastier if Sanders rebounds and the fix has to be applied by Super Delegates at a brokered convention. We're not there yet. But the new scrutiny on Biden does have some people going "yikes!" They forgot that his gaffes and seeming confusion may not be the antidote to Trump after all.  

The one thing that has surprised me is how blatantly CNN and MSNBC have skewed their coverage. MSNBC's senior political correspondent has used the word "we" when discussing how to thwart Bernie Sanders early surge, and some of the polling "mistakes" broadcast by CNN and MSNBC have been laughable. And then there's this video: 

TBH Bernie should not be an idiot and should welcome Bloomberg's money as well if he is the nominee.

Without turning Congress blue his plans are DOA. It's not worth saying "hey, look how pure we are" if they other team isn't going to be playing by the rules.

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Explain. 

@Guy Chamberlin thinks there's "some collusion"  I think it's obvious.  The definition of collusion I heard years ago in Economics 101 fits perfectly.   Now what does the word collusion mean to you?

2 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I hope you realize there is a difference between opinions and actual reporting. Real/Accurate news is without bias - so I could care less who the person voted for. If you're looking to form your own opinions I'd suggest trying: NPR, BBC, PBS, NYT, WSJ. If you want to regurgitate what you head on Fox News - that's fine too - we always appreciate a good laugh on this board.

So you're conceding that NPR is 100% anti-Trump liberals.  And you think they are an unbiased source of actual reporting?  That's the point of FAKE NEWS.