Racism - It's a real thing.

2 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I don’t know who that lady is….

So you were profiling the truckers. :dunno

No, I think he's profiling the protesting truckers because the overwhelming numbers of Canadian truckers are vaccinated and didn't participate in these shenanigans.

• Plus1 4

@B.B. Hemingway according to a Canadian Newspaper, it seems like more than just “white truckers” 

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rupa-subramanya-freedom-convoy-dismantles-stereotypes-about-who-is-opposed-to-vaccine-mandates

One myth that was busted right away was the striking diversity of the protestors starting with the two main organizers, Benjamin Dichter, who is Jewish and Tamara Lich, who is Metis. Far from being a uniformly disgruntled group of white Canadians, not that there is anything wrong with being that, one saw Indo-Canadians, Arab Canadians, Chinese Canadians, Black Canadians and just about every other ethnic Canadian under the sun.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, schriznoeder said:

Dang, aparently I should have gone to school in Indiana. Maybe then I could have opted out of phoenics or math... :facepalm:

Remember, no complaining.  This is what so many of you want, parent choice and parents getting to decide.  

Just now, teachercd said:

23 minutes ago, schriznoeder said:

Dang, aparently I should have gone to school in Indiana. Maybe then I could have opted out of phoenics or math... :facepalm:

Hocked on foniks werked 4 me!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

WTF? Does Flynn just sit around writing random rants on his own letterhead? What a loser.

flynn is on putins payroll.   he has to support his boss.  if he doesn't he might get sent to ukraine  to replace putins lost generals.

• Oh Yeah! 1