** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

47 minutes ago, bisonwiches said:

Because they have Steve Pederson Jr. as their AD. From what I heard all over the sports world today is they messed up letting go of Schiano and the allegations hold no weight. No right minded coach is going to want to go there now, definitely going to settle now.... it’s going to be a huge stretch. 

Enough of that garbage, who we thinking of on Scott’s staff. I heard some interesting things today, especially in regards to a couple defensive spots today.

They'll end up promoting Brady Hoke to full time coach. LOL

2 hours ago, bisonwiches said:

Because they have Steve Pederson Jr. as their AD. From what I heard all over the sports world today is they messed up letting go of Schiano and the allegations hold no weight. No right minded coach is going to want to go there now, definitely going to settle now.... it’s going to be a huge stretch. 

Enough of that garbage, who we thinking of on Scott’s staff. I heard some interesting things today, especially in regards to a couple defensive spots today.

Who did you hear about  in regards to a couple of defensive spots?

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

It makes me happy that Nebraska is getting their first choice and Florida settled for their 3rd, and Tennessee will have to settle for their 5th (or worse).

Tennessee at this point may just self-report “Stupidity” to the NCAA and give themselves the death penalty for a year. 

It would work work better than their current plan, at any rate...

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, Kiyoat Husker said:

Can anyone truthfully say they have read every single post in this thread?...

I'm waiting for the movie....

meh..who am I kidding?  I still will only watch the scenes about Bielema's wife and fast-forward through the rest.  I'm hoping after the credits roll, Jessica0's true identity will be revealed!

Edited by funhusker
  • Plus1 3