** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 hour ago, RedNebraskan said:

"In a vacuum, the Florida job is better, Tennessee is better, UCLA is better, A&M is better, if Florida State opens, that’s better,” Vannini said. “I would probably have Nebraska around the Arkansas level but higher because Arkansas has an incredibly tough division and Nebraska has a much easier division"

Will this sentiment start to change when Frost starts kicking everyone's a**?  Because I'm sick of it.

Just one clowns opinion. Let's really look at it. Tennessee, any questions? Florida, back to Tennessee but not quite as bad. UCLA, doubtful especially if quality of life matters to you. I'm not a fan of LA. A&M, meh, what's so special. Nothing. Florida State? Apparently there athletic department is a dumpster fire.  So there we have it. Nebraska still the better job. Just my opinion. #GBR #FrostHype

• Plus1 3

52 minutes ago, Husker56 said:

5a21742979cc5_ScreenShot2017-12-01at8_20_38AM.png.e6a85b640382eb401027024bb24a9436.png

Wow if this is true, it's not just the fans making UT look bad. This would be the equivalent of TO interfering in past hires/searches which obviously I can't imagine.

Following being let go, Currie was immediately offered the Head Coaching position...and he turned them down too. 

source.gif

• Plus1 6

Frost has informed his staff he is leaving but hasn't told the players.  Wants them focusing on winning tomorrow.  Doesn't seem to have decided when to tell them.  Might not want to announce it right after the game to take away from what they've done (especially if they win).  I would guess he'll tell them Sunday morning then the announcement from NU comes Sunday afternoon.

Tough decision for Frost because he likes what he's been able to accomplish there but ultimately the chance to rebuild Nebraska won out.

• Plus1 8

I have always thought that this was not the slam dunk some people thought.  He likes those kids, and has started something rolling.  It will be a tough day for him.  Glad he decided on Nebraska, but I think it was a tough decision for him.  I never really worried about him going else where, but was concerned about bonds to UCF.

7 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Frost has informed his staff he is leaving but hasn't told the players.  Wants them focusing on winning tomorrow.  Doesn't seem to have decided when to tell them.  Might not want to announce it right after the game to take away from what they've done (especially if they win).  I would guess he'll tell them Sunday morning then the announcement from NU comes Sunday afternoon.

Tough decision for Frost because he likes what he's been able to accomplish there but ultimately the chance to rebuild Nebraska won out.

Unless this is Hedley saying this, I don't buy it!!!!  :lol:

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

So according to the 247 Article - Frost will be bringing:

DC: Chinander

OL: Austin

QA: Ruud

RB: Held

QB: Verduzco

S&C: Duvall

So no Walters? (OC). What do you bet they offer him the HC?  I hope so.  That way they will have some continuity after Scott leaves.