** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, mnhusker said:

Wow this is great.   Before I go back to page 187 seeing as we are rolling up on Thanksgiving I am grateful that I have 10 more pages plus new posts to consume time on a slow work day.  So thanks to all and enjoy the good eats tomorrow.  For me it's smoked turkey off  of the Traeger.  

Side bar: How do you like your Traeger? I’m thinking of pulling the trigger and getting one.

3 minutes ago, husker98 said:

So it looks like barring some sort of miracle this thread will hit 200 pages today or tomorrow.

So with that in mind, mods, do we all get free runs a or something?

200 pages and this thread will reach the singularity.   It will then overtake all electronics connected to the grid and enslave us all in the matrix.  We will scorch the skies to try to kill it but the megathread will have surpassed it's need for solar energy.    Our only hope is that frost himself sends the terminator back in time to stop brophog from starting it. I envision the battle ending in a steel mill

• Plus1 2
18 minutes ago, Caliborn72 said:

Fair question but I don’t really see any timetable for the statement in the article. Kelly might have turned us down weeks ago.

It does make it seriously hard to believe that Frost told Florida no weeks ago though like has been rumored. That’s not how any of this works. You pursue coaches and coaches pursue jobs until things are figured out. There’s no way Frost or his agent was turning away offers. I think it’s more likely that Florida decided to pursue Kelly over Frost, and that’s why talks halted.

If Frost has a better offer from the place he wants to go, then yes, he absolutely turns them down. Every sign points to Florida pursuing Frost, him telling them he had a better offer from a place he prefers and Florida then moving on to Kelly. Why is that so hard to understand. Can Florida come back with a new offer if they don't land Kelly? Sure.