** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, Herbie95 said:

I hope this doesn't distract the UCF team.  Memphis is playing really well and could beat UCF.  It would be a regret if he goes out with loss with a chance at a conf. championship.  

I agree with your, but UCF realizes what's going on, and it's been their AD leaders trying to work and retain Frost (which they should be doing).

7 minutes ago, InOmaha said:

I wonder how he sells this to his wife.

Well you'll have to move to a new state with a new baby, the weather isn't great, but at least you get to live closer to your in laws.  They'll need to make sure there are enough zeros on the checks to make mamma happy.

Well in Orlando she has to compete with many other princesses and in Lincoln she and her son will be treated like royalty. :)

Speaking of their son, does anyone think its odd the name has not been released yet?

2 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I agree with your, but UCF realizes what's going on, and it's been their AD leaders trying to work and retain Frost (which they should be doing).

It has to be a distraction and Memphis is not the same team that UCF beat earlier in the year.  

You people are no fun, and obviously have good in laws.  I'm not sure how many zeros I'd have to add to my paycheck to talk my wife into living in the same city as my family and vice versa me hers.

The guy makes millions a year as is, so obviously it's not a money thing.  After a few million a year, you really don't notice a difference in another million here and there.

Edited by InOmaha

8 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

It has to be a distraction and Memphis is not the same team that UCF beat earlier in the year.  

8 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Edited by Herbie95
7 minutes ago, Sparker said:

Ryan Bass on 1620 just told Bahe assistants are cleaning out their desks.

Shouldn't they be getting ready for a game?

It's kind of how a few days before you go on vacation, you and the family start packing things so your'e ready to go the morning you plan on leaving..... but leave enough clothes unpacked to wear the next few days, and somehow manage to go on with your day-to-day lives.:lol:

10 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Speaking of their son, does anyone think its odd the name has not been released yet?

I'm thinking that his son's name is Tom or Thomas, either first or middle name.  Releasing this to the media would give away that he is moving to N.

Or maybe his name is Herbie!