** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

21 minutes ago, Herbie95 said:

I hope this doesn't distract the UCF team.  Memphis is playing really well and could beat UCF.  It would be a regret if he goes out with loss with a chance at a conf. championship.  

I would definitely pick them to win against UCF. 

Ugh the UCF fans on the message board now turning on Frost. These people just don't understand Nebraskan's connection to this football team. I'm looking at things like Sam Foltz and Jack Hoffman/Rex. Things like families all over this state coming together on gameday every Saturday. Things like dad's, grandpa's, hell grandma's and mom's throwing hail marys to kids in the front yard during half time. Scott Frost is a Nebraskan, a lot of coaches staff are Nebraskans - they have the same fire in their bellies for Nebraska football that all of us do. I think he has given his all to UCF and loves that program, but this is Home. This is Nebraska football. And there is NOTHING like Nebraska football to a Nebraskan.

• Plus1 2

Funny article on the Tennessee ****storm:  

https://sports.yahoo.com/coaching-carousel-winners-losers-yes-tennessee-definitely-loser-022637752.html

And nice props to Nebraska:  

Other winners: Nebraska (5). Another school that appears to have outmaneuvered Florida for the coach it wanted. When the Gators couldn’t land Central Florida’s Scott Frost, it spiked the speculation that Frost would come home to his alma mater and try to resurrect the Cornhuskers. If athletic director Bill Moos can close the deal — likely not until after undefeated UCF plays in the American Athletic Conference championship game — it will be an adrenaline boost the program hasn’t enjoyed since the 1990s.