** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

21 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Not sure why Frost would need, or want Devaney around.

I'm alright with having someone in the position, but how about we go with someone who's not an NFL guy?

4 minutes ago, RunMickeyRun02 said:

Is anyone else worried about Arizona State? Being so close to where his wife grew up. Plus it's Arizona, I hear his wife isn't to keen about cold weather. 

No.  Sumlin or Norvell seem like the favorites.

5 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Hopefully not because Devaney needs to go too.  There needs to be a full housecleaning from the top on down.

Can someone please explain to me why everyone doesn't like the idea of Devaney being around? I've heard from many people that he's "part of the problem". Why is that? And i'm not saying this because I want Devaney here I'm asking because I truly don't know and haven't heard anything about it.

4 minutes ago, FearAmeer said:

Can someone please explain to me why everyone doesn't like the idea of Devaney being around? I've heard from many people that he's "part of the problem". Why is that? And i'm not saying this because I want Devaney here I'm asking because I truly don't know and haven't heard anything about it.

My momma says that he is the devil! 

• Plus1 3

@FearAmeer One, he's an NFL guy, and I'm pretty sure we've had enough 'pro-style' around here. Two, he was apparently a huge voice in Banker getting the axe (for better or worse). Three, he was a buddy of Riley from when they were both with the San Diego Chargers.