** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

37 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Even more interdasting:

But then...

I just sharted.... and liked it

I don't know what this means but I'll gladly strap on some depends daily if number 7 comes back, grabs this program by its haunches and humps it into submission.... that's the only way 

giphy.gif

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Guys, that's a totally normal thing for the media to do. The station who sent the crew there shouldn't be in trouble.

Put down the torches & pitchforks.

I went looking for torches & pitchforks but they were all sold to Tennessee Fans.  (Not sure what kind of pitch forks they have.)

• Plus1 2

32 minutes ago, InOmaha said:

You people are no fun, and obviously have good in laws.  I'm not sure how many zeros I'd have to add to my paycheck to talk my wife into living in the same city as my family and vice versa me hers.

The guy makes millions a year as is, so obviously it's not a money thing.  After a few million a year, you really don't notice a difference in another million here and there.

So true. Although I did appreciate the $1M/yr bump I recently received. Showed respect and appreciation.

4 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

To all those waiting on new babies to pop out: keep them in there as long as possible. My daughter showed up 8 weeks early last year and got to spend a few weeks in the NICU, and my fingernails have just started to grow back out from all the chewing I did on them. She just turned a healthy, happy 1 year old, and I've turned to pulling my hair out as opposed to chewing my fingernails. 

Good to hear everything turned out okay. Wife is only a week early. 

• Plus1 2