** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

6 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

My momma says that he is the devil! 

POTD!!!

2 minutes ago, RunMickeyRun02 said:

I don't like or support in any way Frosts parents being hassled but I'm sure if he's HC that won't be the last of their intrusions. The fact that he said it made him mad worries me. 

Kind of worries me, too and kind of angers me a bit that people are disrespectful of the Frosts' wish for privacy (Carol had already said she wasn't going to do interviews).  I hope to GOD it settles down soon so all parties involved can get on with normal daily lives.

20 minutes ago, RunMickeyRun02 said:

Is anyone else worried about Arizona State? Being so close to where his wife grew up. Plus it's Arizona, I hear his wife isn't to keen about cold weather. 

Not really - a lot of rumors floating that Sumlin to ASU close to being a done deal.

Edited by bugeater17
  • Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Husker from Kansas said:

Maybe Moos can somehow use his connection with Knight to make Addidas step up their game in the uni business, make the threat of us switching to Nike someday hold some water!

I'm a few pages behind, so maybe somebody has already linked this, but NU's Adidas contract was just re-upped and goes another 11 years:
http://www.omaha.com/huskers/football/nu-regents-approve--year-million-deal-to-keep-huskers/article_ae6e23de-7ea1-11e7-8e2e-477ffaff284e.html

21 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Hopefully not because Devaney needs to go too.  There needs to be a full housecleaning from the top on down.

My guess is since that is not a position most schools(including ucf) have the new coach doesn't have someone on his current staff to fill that position.  He will likely want to meet the person before deciding their fate.  Also the firing of the staff tells me 3 things....

#1 a coach has already been hired

#2 they are bringing their staff

#3 they aren't waiting until after the bowl season to start here....they are starting right away.

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, RunMickeyRun02 said:

I don't like or support in any way Frosts parents being hassled but I'm sure if he's HC that won't be the last of their intrusions. The fact that he said it made him mad worries me. 

The guy has handled an undefeated season all while managing being one of the most sought-after coaches in the country and the birth of his first child. He'll be fine.

Just now, Sparker said:

We are Nebraska.

And for the first time since in over 25 years we aren't going to screw this up.

This is what it feels like to not suck anymore!

Man this is post is not going to age well if we do screw it up. Like Le Kevin Smith vs. TTech in 2005 still haunts me today.

• Plus1 3